Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
b7605545.jpg
OMG!!!!!!!He's looking to the cameraaaaa:cute::cute:

The FAB4:hug::love:

Loved all this pics...thank you so much BF1 for all this great pics:wave::drool:

Hey, I just had some good news today, the show is being aired here in Finland in 4 parts, during the next four Saturday nights, 1 hour per night, the first part is this Saturday! :hyper: I'd just like to know, during which hour did U2 perform, the first, the middle two or the last hour? :hmm:

Its going to be aired in Holland too, On Saturday December the 26t
NED3 , 20:30 till 0.45 in the night.

I watched it two nights ago on German TV. They showed most of U2's set, but not all of it. The broadcast included Because the night, Still haven't found, Gimme Shelter and Beautiful Day. Magnificent and Vertigo weren't shown. I don't think it was the same as the HBO broadcast. U2 came on towards the middle of the show.

Then I'll just turn the sound down, and watch the video images. Whenever I see Mick

I watched it two nights ago on German TV. They showed most of U2's set, but not all of it. The broadcast included Because the night, Still haven't found, Gimme Shelter and Beautiful Day. Magnificent and Vertigo weren't shown. I don't think it was the same as the HBO broadcast. U2 came on towards the middle of the show.

Thanks for the info Silvia! :wave: Just wanted to know so I can tape U2s part of the show!! :wink:

Seeing Mick and U2 perform together live was amazing. Maybe it was a "you had to be there" experience. I thought Gimme Shelter with BEP was great too.

^Agreed. It just wasn't the same watching it on tv as it was when actually seing it happen.

Hehey just finished watching my taping of U2s segment of the Rock and Roll hall of fame concert and it looks like YLE TV 2 showed us the whole set! :hyper:

Vertigo
Magnificent
Because the night with Patty Smith and Bruce Springsteen
I still haven't found what I'm looking for with Bruce
Gimme Shelter with Mick Jagger, Fergie and Will.I.Am
Stuck in a moment with Mich Jagger (didn't like Mick's performance! :huh: )
Beautiful Day

:applaud:

I listened to the bootleg last night, it was the same set. I think they left out the version of One they did with the Black Eyed Peas.

They didn't play One at the R&R Hall Of Fame show. It was MysteriousWays/ Where IsThe Love with the BEP's

I just finished watching this on my DVR this weekend and it was a awesome show!!

Will this be released on DVD/Blu-Ray soon? I looked on Amazon.com and it isn't listed there.

Back
Top Bottom