Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, but Mick doesn't fit in right with B's voice in stuck. But they seemed to have fun.

thanks for the great pics! i was there too but my pics are not so good... was an AMAZING night

It was, Kassandra.

I love that Fergie gave some lovin to The Edge.

It's so much fun to see the videos as it was so much to absorb at once. In a good way of course. :)

All of these pics are great!! Love Bono and Mick together!

I especially love this one of fergie and edge! Lucky gal!

25thRRHoF30102009-13.jpg

unforgettable nite ....was so lucky to be there ............everyone one was fantastic ,but the whole garden came alive when U2 hit the stage ............They sounded unbelievable ..Bono's voice was perfection. They were all having the best time.Loved 'Because the Night'with Bruce & Patti & 'Gimme Shelter' with Jagger & Fergie (her voice is so powerful) .As much as I loved the 360 shows ...seeing U2 at the garden was a treat . Bono was wearing 'normal' shoes and moved like a Lean..Mean ...Sex Machine!

agreed...what i loved most during because the night was larry singing along...no mic but singing along as a fan... so great

I just got back home and looked through these great pictures and videos. Looks and sounds like a great great night :up: I hope the rest of U2's performance will also show up on video, I'd like to see the whole set. I love how they leave the stage to other musicians while remaining in the background themselves. Bono's heavy guitar work on Gimme shelter :lol: And Stuck is lovely ... even though Mick's voice doesn't fit the song at all. Bono sounds awsome :love:

Thanks for the pics and videos everyone. I was there, but didn't take any pics and the show was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom