Request: U2 Desktop Backgrounds?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made a wallpaper when Vertigo came out that was quite lovely and I lost it somehow. I'd love to know if someone had saved it. :(

can u describe it? maybe I have it :D

FUN! Well, it has 4 screencaps (1 of each of the boys) from the OOTS video and I put lyrics up and the pics looked taped up.

I`m sad I don`t have it. If you do, I`d...MAKE YOU COOKIES!

Legit. It's from the same shoot as Adam's nude photograph on the AB cover. There's supposedly images of Edge and Larry, too, but they've never surfaced.

Just a bit of belated and useless trivia - the woman in the picture is Nassim Khalifa. At the time the pics were made, she was U2's make-up artist and Anton Corbijn's girlfriend. In Anton's book "U2 & i", there's a full page copy of the picture on page 224.

MacPhisto :D

MAC.jpg

Andreia, have you found these photos you wanted me to use to make wallpapers? :)

:ohmy: That's true! Andreia stop :drool: no matter if you'd like to put ALL of them in your wp! :lol::hug:

:lol::lol:
I still haven't time to find the pics that I want,there's so many great and :drool: pics from Elevation Era.I'll post them here during this week,I promise you,girls:up::D:heart:

Back
Top Bottom