Request of this day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonovertigo

The Fly
Hi,

I'm trying to find more pictures of this "photoshoot session" :

bono-vox.jpg

NYconcertBono.jpg

Can you help me please ?

I have a lot I can post later. But do you only want the stuff from earlier on the truck or the show as well?

OH and the Starbucks pics. I have a few more than are posted here, but would love to see what you came up with too. :D

:lol: Exactly why I was wondering!

Love the pizza pics especially. Would love if you posted any and all that you'd like too. :drool:

I will go save as many as I can. I'll have to upload somewhere else though, I don't think my photobucket will be able to take it. :laugh:

From the video shoot gallery:

:pray: I wish:

3921340 , 3924446, 3924439, 3924440, 3924430 , 3924660, 392464 , 3924640, 3925178 !

For my ongoing Bono/Edge micshare-goof around addiction .
And some Bon(o)us shots.

Sadly wireimage has no Starbucks pictures but I'll look on some other sites :sexywink:

currently uploading 200 from the video shoot :shifty:

Sadly wireimage has no Starbucks pictures but I'll look on some other sites :sexywink:

OMG awesome!

Maybe Starbucks had something to do with that :madwife: Don't they know that those are my 2 addictions left in life? and seeing them come together like that is pure crack for me?? :crack::drool: :shifty: :reject:

3921340 , 3924446, 3924439, 3924440, 3924430 , 3924660, 392464 , 3924640, 3925178 !

And some Bon(o)us shots.

I haven't looked at that gallery to see which pics those are but i do have some of the Bono Edge ones in hi-res, but maybe Mephy can get them too. :hmm:

And some Bon(o)us shots.

7-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

and the offer is there to get any other pictures from getty/wireimage if there's anything from another set that anyone wants. I just need a link to the folder and the image number :)

OMG awesome!

Maybe Starbucks had something to do with that :madwife: Don't they know that those are my 2 addictions left in life? and seeing them come together like that is pure crack for me?? :crack::drool: :shifty: :reject:

I think the starbucks ones were from a paparazzi during a break and these on wireimage were a photographer hired/invited for the day to shoot on/around the truck - that's probably why wireimage doesn't have those :hmm: and sadly I don't have HQ for wire so if you could post what you have that would be great :hug:

Here's some from that first album

rest here :shifty:

As soon as I can think up a U2-ish domain name I'll be able to make a site with a gallery, and sharing pictures will be a lot easier

Thank you SO much Mephy, those are brilliant!! :heart: Left you a mess on LJ in awe at the beauty of it all!:cute:

Here are the ones I'd LOOVE to have in HQ, hope it isn't too much:reject:
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Seeing Bono screaming like that always reduces moi to :drool::cute::heart::heart:

Merci!!! :heart:

Oh and the photographers name is Kevin Mazur, he's a great photographer, and has shot U2 multiple time's.
He has a nice Flash-based gallery on his site, including images of this series.
He's one lucky bastard! :drool:

I'll look for what I have a bit later when I can. I know I have some huge sizes of some of them of Bono and Edge and a few others I think :hmm: Thank you for all these others!

Back
Top Bottom