Request of this day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Coud you be more specific?

I mean.... I need to guess now what your asking for.

I guess your asking for a photo during the Vertigo tour with the Image of the Boy album cover they used to project while playing Electric co/An Cat Dubh?

Coud you be more specific?

I mean.... I need to guess now what your asking for.

I guess your asking for a photo during the Vertigo tour with the Image of the Boy album cover they used to project while playing Electric co/An Cat Dubh?
Yeah, u get the point,sory not to be specific:D

This thread is just full of goodness! I remember watching the making of this on VH1 in my friends grandma's house and I was just swoooooned away! :love:

Does anyone know if youtube has the making of this? I've searched around but all I can find are the VH1 legends...

Are you talking about the show called MTV Jammed? Here's part of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jbvcdH89u8

I had to search for "U2 Brooklyn Bridge" because searching for "MTV Jammed U2" didn't come up with anything.

No problem! :wave: I think there should be more footage besides the performances, because they showed more stuff between songs. :hmm:

No problem! :wave: I think there should be more footage besides the performances, because they showed more stuff between songs. :hmm:

Yes, I think you're right because when I saw it on MTV or..whatever, it was at least an hour long. And then they showed the video at the end and the concert as well but I remember that I didn't get to watch the concert because my friend and I had to leave. But I remember it showed a lot of stuff. It was almost like a documentary but it wasn't...:huh:

I'm going to stop rambling now. :lol::lol::lol::hug:

:shifty: Is it ok to hijack this thread and post another request?
Is there any higher resolution of this picture of Adam reading a newspaper from the Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of (US/NFL Version) video?

I only found this one via U2tour.de:
96877311.jpg

Back
Top Bottom