Request: Missing Youtube Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that's why we mostly win Tien voor taal and the grand dutch dictation
:nerd: :wink:

true :whistle:

:D

:hug:

(sorry peeps for taking this thread off topic :reject: )

:lol: true, cause you guys are faster... But you're also the people that had to move a flashpole(not sure what the english term is for those things that flash cars when they drive too fast) cause it hadn't flashed a single car in four years...
:wink: because it was obscured by a tree!

:bump:

GG, did you delete those ysi files??

I didn't have enough download space to get this sooner, now I downloaded the 1st part (mega upload) and then when I came to the next file (which is ysi), I got the message that the owner deleted it. I didn't even know you could do that. How long do these files stay valid anyway these days? (can you tell I haven't used ysi in a long time? :lol: )

You don't have to upload them again, I'm sure there will be another request in time (sooner or later) :)

:scratch: I didn't delete anything!

but YSI files are only valid for one week I think :hmm: :lol: I haven't used YSI in ages either so I forgot that!
I could reupload it :) might be even faster if I winzip them together, is that fine by you?

:scratch: I didn't delete anything!

but YSI files are only valid for one week I think :hmm: :lol: I haven't used YSI in ages either so I forgot that!
I could reupload it :) might be even faster if I winzip them together, is that fine by you?

oooh, well, if you have the time and nothing better to do, yes please :hyper:
No rush though (as long as you let me know when they are ready, so they won't get deleted again lol), thank you :flirt:

edit:fyi, I do have the after show and part 1 & 6 of the actual show (these were the files), so no need for those ;)

Backstage at European VMAs popmart era? Anyone?? :reject:

Can you guys remind me which piece this is? Anyone have a screencap? I have tons of stuff so I may have it. Hopefully it wasn't one of the things I lost on my old laptop before it crashed and died though.

Do you mean the 1995 Amnesty Intl party by any chance? :hmm: the one where Bono & Edge look just a wee bit :drunk:

Is it this one?

amnestypartybono.jpg

oooh, well, if you have the time and nothing better to do, yes please :hyper:
No rush though (as long as you let me know when they are ready, so they won't get deleted again lol), thank you :flirt:

edit:fyi, I do have the after show and part 1 & 6 of the actual show (these were the files), so no need for those ;)

I'll zip them and upload on mega upload :) that way they'll stay active longer!

Do any of you lovelies remember that interview where Bono gets asked about what he thinks it means to be a real man? It was Vertigo era ('04/05), and the interviewer was a young lady with long dark hair if I'm remembering correctly. Also, I want to say it was done in HQ, but I might be imagining that. :reject:

I've been searching for it on youtube but not finding it. If anybody has any idea what I'm talking about, your help would be hugely appreciated! :wave:

Do any of you lovelies remember that interview where Bono gets asked about what he thinks it means to be a real man? It was Vertigo era ('04/05), and the interviewer was a young lady with long dark hair if I'm remembering correctly. Also, I want to say it was done in HQ, but I might be imagining that. :reject:

I've been searching for it on youtube but not finding it. If anybody has any idea what I'm talking about, your help would be hugely appreciated! :wave:

Rosebud:wave:

I LOVED this interview. The whole thing is GREAT. Bono and Larry are very candid and open. Does she talk with Gavin, too? walking around their old home grounds, and a lady yells out the window to them, thinking it is Bono, and he teases her a bit? The interviewers name was Hannah. I found it in April, and then much later, looked for it again, and it was removed from youtube. I will do some more checking to at least get the title.

OH! Ok after blm gave more detail I believe I do have that. At least I have that interview with Gavin so if it's all the same one, yes I should have it. I can check for you guys later. Sorry I can't do it right away but maybe within a few days I will try. Hopefully someone will come up with it sooner for you, but if not... I will try. :)

:wave: hi everyone - ive been looking for the interview on youtube from the Zoo TV era of Bono and Edge - Bono is talking about how he sends faxes to keep in contact with his kids, and Edge buts in to show a photo of his daughter's lost dog!

Does anyone know if this is still on youtube? or does anyone have it?

Much thanks in advance :hug:

i remember that i saw this video a long time ago... I don't remember when... i tried to find it again, but the youtube is gay ** and don't let us watch :angry::doh:

U2736.jpg

In this part i think that bono says something like: 'I'm Bono and this is... what is your name again?'

U2775.jpg

anyone knows? ok, i know that is from All Because of You... but...

That last one is MTV's U2 Jammed, the making of All Because of You... it has a lot of parts, so I'm not sure it'd fit on youtube. You could try requesting the whole thing in the Music forum, I don't have it all anymore since it was so big, I deleted most.

Back
Top Bottom