Request for video link...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tlski

Refugee
I saw somewhere on here a clip of the guys walking into concert and Larry walks up and hugs someone. Can anyone post the thread it was in? Thanks!

I'm wondering if they are talking about when U2 did Much Music back in 2001. I remember Much following them to the stage and Larry was hugging people, shaking hands and being generally jovial.

GraceRyan said:
I'm wondering if they are talking about when U2 did Much Music back in 2001. I remember Much following them to the stage and Larry was hugging people, shaking hands and being generally jovial.

No, it was on the 360 tour and it was a woman, Bono was walking in front of him with edge.

Oh yeah it works! And I guess I did see that video before because I made a couple gifs from it! I just didn't remember the Larry hug part. :reject:

It looks like he's going toward the blonde woman but actually meets another woman there. That one doesn't look like Ann to me though. :hmm:

Anyway, yeah he was being cute that day. :cute:

larrysmoothy2slcomet.gif

larry-bono-tap-comet.gif

Yeah, that's what I thought too. The one girl looks like Ann (or what she looked like the last time I saw a recent photo a few years ago) but he hugs someone in black who looks a bit heavier. And she's on the other side of barricade it looks like.

GraceRyan said:
Yeah, that's what I thought too. The one girl looks like Ann (or what she looked like the last time I saw a recent photo a few years ago) but he hugs someone in black who looks a bit heavier. And she's on the other side of barricade it looks like.

But if you look closely, whomever she is, walks with him for a little bit, after the hug.

Eden said:
It seems to me that she is outside the barrier, and when he sees her, goes to her,and she walked beside him a few seconds.
I could only see one woman :hmm:

If you watch closely you can see her walk back to where she was, got to watch the shadows. I think it's Ann. Seems like it fits her body type and all.

Wow some of you guys have really good eyes! I only see him with the woman in dark pants and dark shirt, she walks with him a moment while he holds her hands (?), obviously on his side of the barrier, but I can't see her face enough to recognize her, then they are blocked from view, and when he appears again he's alone.

Sweet clip, Pamella. Larry certainly has the charm when he wants to turn it on, love seeing him smiling, laughing - HAPPY!

I only see the girl on the outside barrier with dark pants and shirt, also.
Didn't notice what he was doing at all, I was too busy watching Bono WALK. :drool:
Can you blame me?????? LOL:reject:

Nice gifs, Comet :D

Back
Top Bottom