request: bono moans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spiaggia

Babyface
Hi girls! :wave:

It´s a cold, dirty and rainy sunday over here in austria, and I need some cheering-up.

So would you do me a favour and post all kinds of bono moans you can find?

:reject: thanks in advance!

Now that request makes me proud to be a fellow Austrian :D

If you watch the Rosebowl show, you can hear (and see) Bono moaning before In A Little While :drool:

Are you ladies able to get these files to play? I can't seem to. Someone please help? :gah:

Yes, I am. Are you clicking the little blue button in front of the description of noise? I totally love these descriptions and this is by far the best website EVER!!!:drool::drool::drool:
Hopefully you get this to work....it will light up your night!:ohmy:

I loooove Echosphere. I'malsoatrekkiesoit'sliketwobirdswithonestone. :wink:

Not on the suggestive noises page, but Bono talking about his arm in a sling is pretty. . . hmm.

I see how it is, Odd Sponge Out. YOu get on my case for perving on Larry's "roll of quarters" but you're in here listening to suggestive moaning from the front man! :tsk:

:wink:

I see how it is, Odd Sponge Out. YOu get on my case for perving on Larry's "roll of quarters" but you're in here listening to suggestive moaning from the front man! :tsk:

:wink:

HAHAHA no see, I'm. . . very weak to influence. . . So I knew once I saw that, I would be. . . Blah. Hahaha.
I was more whining at the sexy in my cute thread than whining over the sexy in general. :D I'm not opposed to looking at Larry's "roll of quarters" in other contexts. ghwoaghwogglollll

I actually just found the "Does Bono Moan?" video on youtube earlier. And now I find this thread.
*blushes*
But his voice is sexy.

Back
Top Bottom