Request : Bono: Enough Rope intervieuw

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

domo-kun

ONE love, blood, life
I'm looking for a valid download of the interview.
Searched PLEBA archive but couldn't find it anymore:shrug:
I think it was for australian tv. I this gif. was made from it I think

bonoimpersonatingdrunkbonoGaleongir.gif

No couldn't find it there either, And on the official site its only posted in text.
But I really prefer the video:reject:
How big is the file? Maybe you can pack it with Winzip?
Or chop it in parts?
Or upload it as a Bitttorent? :pray:

I believe it can also be found on YouTube - where you can download it from there.

I could have sworn I'd seen it on Youtube somewhere, it's odd as there are a lot of other Enough Rope interviews online.

Just for the hell of it, can I say that Denton is such a terribly uninventive and weak interviewer? Remember when there used to be an art in that? He's shocking. Especially for someone who gets the biggest names over here.

I'm looking for a valid download of the interview.
Searched PLEBA archive but couldn't find it anymore:shrug:
I think it was for australian tv. I this gif. was made from it I think

bonoimpersonatingdrunkbonoGaleongir.gif

OMG Vertigo Bono...memories of 8th grade come rushing back!

:hmm: That gif is most definitely mine... but I can't find it. Must be one of the files that got lost in the big HD transfer. :sigh: My current collection of U2 stuff is quite shitty.

Yes , its your gif, I leave the names in it.:wink:
I found the interview on u2torrents now, thanks for the tip Philly,
and I really don't know about that Denton guy,
I never heard of him in my life. I'll be able to judge by the end of the day.

:hmm: That gif is most definitely mine... but I can't find it. Must be one of the files that got lost in the big HD transfer. :sigh: My current collection of U2 stuff is quite shitty.

Hard drives can be such a pain in the ass, I lost everything from my old computer, I had a gazzilion films on there. Depressing indeed:sad:
I hope it doesn't happen to me again. I place copies of each u2 download, on my second HD.

:hmm: That gif is most definitely mine...

GG - that gif is hysterical...:lmao: I'll have to look for the interview just to see in what context he does all that, but I have watched those few seconds about 10 times now and giggle every time. Too funny. :giggle:

I keep staring at it and giggle, every time I open this thread. Cute:cute:
Everytime I saw that gif I was pondering about what they asked him to act like that :laugh:

Hard drives can be such a pain in the ass, I lost everything from my old computer, I had a gazzilion films on there. Depressing indeed:sad:
I hope it doesn't happen to me again. I place copies of each u2 download, on my second HD.
Yeah well this was my mistake. I put everything on the HD and then I got my macbook. But as I had windows on it I thought I could only have a small disk space of 32 gig so I couldn't put anything on it of my big U2 files. Then stupid me overwrote the folder on the HD, deleting everything what was already there. :doh:
I should have backups of some things on cdroms, so I'll get at least the videos back.

GG - that gif is hysterical...:lmao: I'll have to look for the interview just to see in what context he does all that, but I have watched those few seconds about 10 times now and giggle every time. Too funny. :giggle:

I assume he was quite drunk there. :lol:

Oh man, after the disk transfer I have forgotten about the most awesome sstorage space I had! :doh: My U2 iPod!!
I just checked, and my U2 folder is on there! ALL my old files except those that were too big to save! :yippie:

I'll check if Rope's on there as soon as it's transferred. Found a couple of cds as well so I can check on those too! :dance:

:hug: Thats great news :happydance:
How could you forget your U2 Ipod :tsk: :wink:

I remember watching it for the first time on MTV or TMF or something.
Being amazed of his hair and shades. I thought he was pretty weird but cool,
and the I realized it was the same Bono from the Elevation DVD that my parents had.:doh: great stuff. But I was little. Ever since, when Vertigo came on again, I pumped up the volume and me and dad jumped on the couch. He's as coocoo as me.

Back
Top Bottom