Req: Achtung Mosaic!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
larry_50-1.jpg

^ I'm not quite sure if it's from AB :hmm:

9-1.jpg

:bow: Just to give you guys an idea, here's the first example that consist of the pictures I got from you within the first day of my request.

(Click to enlarge)

As you may notice, this one includes quite a number of duplicates and does not contain the latest additions from Angel-Of-Harlem since I just downloaded them to my computer.

EDIT: It seems like the higher resolution picture is reduced in size compared to the one on my laptop...let's see if I can fix that. :hmm:
EDIT 2: Fixed! ;)

:bow: Just to give you guys an idea, here's the first example that consist of the pictures I got from you within the first day of my request.

(Click to enlarge)

As you may notice, this one includes quite a number of duplicates and does not contain the latest additions from Angel-Of-Harlem since I just downloaded them to my computer.

EDIT: It seems like the higher resolution picture is reduced in size compared to the one on my laptop...let's see if I can fix that. :hmm:
EDIT 2: Fixed! ;)

So far, so good!! :wave:

It will be GREAT:hyper:
Can't wait to see the outcome:wave::love:

Me neither!! :hyper:

Holy cow! That is so cool!!! I am genuinely impressed. (Also, I think I must go watch my ZooTV dvd...as soon as the Olympic coverage is over for the evening!)

If I hadn't been so impatient to start this thread, I would have been able to get the pictures in the Zoo-themed threads devoted to the bandmembers that have been popping up lately. I'll check those out right now. :lol::reject:

I think this will be the final version consisting of approximately 300 pictures contributed by my fellow PLEBAns. :applaud: I tried to space out the duplicates a bit but obviously making a 2000 x 2000 grid using only 300 pictures would've been impossible.

Thank you everyone for your help!

Back
Top Bottom