Question for the Ladies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
Av often wondered, if bono wasnt a rock singer in the biggest band on the planet, and he was just an everyday guy...working a normal job....and he walked past you in the street....would you still think he was hot?

He'd certainly turn my head, especially if he walked passed me dressed like this....

07-20-09-2.jpg

:ohmy: :drool: :sexywink:

...or this.....

sx0b755ehw1.jpg

:ohmy: :drool: :flirt:

:D

Av often wondered, if bono wasnt a rock singer in the biggest band on the planet, and he was just an everyday guy...working a normal job....and he walked past you in the street....would you still think he was hot?

No way in hell.

But I've never thought any of them are particularly good looking -- even when they were hands down my favourite band. Part of their charm for me was I figured they weren't getting anywhere on their looks. :)

So you can understand my shock when I first encountered Pleba. :lol:

No way in hell.

But I've never thought any of them are particularly good looking -- even when they were hands down my favourite band. Part of their charm for me was I figured they weren't getting anywhere on their looks. :)

So you can understand my shock when I first encountered Pleba. :lol:

Hey, it's takes all sorts! For the most part I'm not usually attracted your atypical 'pretty' boy (with maybe the exception of Orlando Bloom!) not even when I was younger!! :shrug: I like my rock stars/actors (fav actor Kevin Costner!) to look like 'real' men!! :sexywink:

Hard to answer.. Well, Bono isn't pretty-boy but for me he is really beautiful man. He has own style demarcating with a shades and a rosary and because of this he look hot and attractive. I think I would turn my head onto him :)

This being Pleba, any excuse to post hot pics of Bono....

40400406.jpg

40400405.jpg

...looking mighty fine to me! :drool:

If he walked past me looking like this, I'd surely turn around :drool:

I don't think anyone can really answer a hypothetical question like that one, because Bono IS famous, he IS a rock star.

If I see someone on the street looking remotedly like him or wearing "Bono glasses", I really look closely. Bono's just an interesting appearance.

If Bono was just a normal guy, walking around in normal clothes, not behaving like a rock star, not wearing his shades, I doubt I'd give a damn. I'm not saying I don't find him attractive, just saying that he wouldn't stand out for me.

It's the eccentricities of their looks that makes famous people interesting for me, not necessarily how "good" they look, because I have a weird taste in men. :lol:

Hey, it's takes all sorts! For the most part I'm not usually attracted your atypical 'pretty' boy (with maybe the exception of Orlando Bloom!) not even when I was younger!! :shrug: I like my rock stars/actors (fav actor Kevin Costner!) to look like 'real' men!! :sexywink:

Oh, I've never been big on what many would consider pretty boys either (Duran Duran was huge when I was young and I always hated them. Mostly that was because I thought their music was awful, but I didn't even find them attractive, so they were a lose lose thing for me). It's just that a short, pasty Irish guy doesn't quite do it for me either. :wink:

(and we are talking about just looks here. In real life I do find a guy with a great personality a whole lot more attractive than one without, no matter how physically attractive the latter is.)

If he walked past me looking like this, I'd surely turn around :drool:

I don't think anyone can really answer a hypothetical question like that one, because Bono IS famous, he IS a rock star.

If I see someone on the street looking remotedly like him or wearing "Bono glasses", I really look closely. Bono's just an interesting appearance.

If Bono was just a normal guy, walking around in normal clothes, not behaving like a rock star, not wearing his shades, I doubt I'd give a damn. I'm not saying I don't find him attractive, just saying that he wouldn't stand out for me.

It's the eccentricities of their looks that makes famous people interesting for me, not necessarily how "good" they look, because I have a weird taste in men. :lol:

me too!
my parents wouldn't be happy if i'd bring them an "old" man.
i'm 21:D
but i feel better with older people!
beside having a boyfriend like :bono: or :larry: would be great!
because they're so :cute: (whatever era)

I was at the pool two summers ago on vacation and I saw a man who had the same facial structure as him. It CLEARLY was NOT Bono. He had shortish grey hair in the same kind of hair pattern (high forehead) and a similar nose and strikingly beautiful blue eyes. He was probably in his 50s and did not have the best beach bod in his swim trunks from Target or wherever. However, my pulse started to race ever-so-slightly when I saw his eyes and his nose, and I couldn't stop myself from looking over at him every now and again.

So I would say, yeah, probably.

And I'm a LarryGirl.

I'm going answer yes based on two factors.

1) I thought Bono was damn sexy from the very first time I ever saw him. Yes, he was already in a band, but he was by no means the world famous personality that he is now. The band could have tanked, I'd have never seen the guy again, but I'd still think to myself, 'Wow, the lead singer for that one-hit wonder Irish band back in the day sure was a hottie.' :lol:

2) I've talked about this before in other threads, but I think it's a part of my DNA. Both my father & my husband were your typical Scotch/Irish build: stocky, broad-shouldered men of short-to-average height, with broad foreheads, prominent noses, and strong hands. There's just a physical attraction in those combinations for me that I wasn't aware of for a long time. :heart:

Bono's celebrity certainly makes him more visible than the average guy on the street, but you find me an average guy on the street who's built along the lines of the blueprint I mentioned above & (based on visual impressions alone) I bet that I'd say he's an attractive man. :yes:

hell yes :D . . .

15141_106473342696624_1000000187533.jpg

*swoon* and methinks the appeal of these four fellows has always been more about the 'charisma / sparkle in their eyes' factor than what would be deemed 'classic' good looks . . .*gimme* :wink:

I'm with you there my sister! :hug: If a guy sitting next to me on a plane looked this, I'd definately want to get to know him a little better! :flirt: :sexywink:

i definitely think he would be hot famous or not, but its a good thing he's a rockstar cuz then there wouldn't be so many good pics of him online!! :D:heart::heart::love:

I'm with you there my sister! :hug: If a guy sitting next to me on a plane looked this, I'd definately want to get to know him a little better! :flirt: :sexywink:

i definitely think he would be hot famous or not, but its a good thing he's a rockstar cuz then there wouldn't be so many good pics of him online!! :D:heart::heart::love:

:hi5: :D

First of all, I thought this was gonna be another one of those requests to see our tits :barf:

But to the question at hand, I think I'd look twice but not really go ga-ga over him. That being said, I'm not much of a BonoGirl to begin with, although I am captivated by him when he's on stage.

Larry on the other hand... if I saw him, or someone just like him, in real life there would be no way I could keep my eyes off him.

Edge, same as Bono - he's sexy for his ZenRockStar-ness but I"m not sure I'd stare if I saw him in the bookstore.

I think I probably would turn my head. I've always had a thing for older men that look like real man. A guy like Larry would never catch my eye, but Bono or Adam? Yeah, they have that charming charismatic aura around them. Even Edge with his goatee. I like a bit of scruff, and then the accents? :drool: It was heaven in Ireland, and yeah, I turned my head at every Irish accent I heard pretty much!

Back
Top Bottom