Question for the Ladies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay! More Jackals! :D
UNF stands for "universal noise of fawking"
ONTD is funny but not classy & thats what makes it great.
I'll admit some things they post I'm just like hmm.

So to ans. the OPs question. Yes, probably. Theres just something about him. It goes beyond looks.

ONTD always posted questionable content...but I really confused by that whole Eli Roth one night stand thing...

But everyone on there still loves Landa!

And don't even get me started on the guy at the bar that is this awesome mix of Alan Rickman and our dear Adam. Holy hell I'd nail that guy to the wall in a second.

I have one question: Where do you live? I may be moving there! Alan and Adam not only have the good looks going for them (they've both aged extremely well) but have the most amazing voices in the world to boot! I swear I could just sit and listen to either of them talk all day and not get bored. If there is a guy that exists that is an amalgam of the two...:drool:

Taking away the natural curiosity I'd have of any man wearing wraparound sunglasses constantly, I don't know if I'd notice today's Bono on the street. Living in Ireland, he doesn't look much different to other men, really. Zoo TV Bono walking down the street, however, and I doubt there'd be many people who wouldn't be watching him!

To be honest, though, the band members are not all that focussed on self-image in the sense of making themselves stand out in a crowd, and I like that they've focussed on making music more than making themselves style/sex icons. I've seen the opposite in some bands: poor excuses for punk bands who wear the guyliner and kit themselves out to look the part, when all they're doing is spouting off a soppy pop ballad, emo bands who do the same, and so on. I'm glad that there's the quality music to listen to, with a couple of *kerthud* moments along the way as well!

Av often wondered, if bono wasnt a rock singer in the biggest band on the planet, and he was just an everyday guy...working a normal job....and he walked past you in the street....would you still think he was hot?

Absolutely 100% no. Then again, I am probably one
of the only PLEBAns doesn't particularly find Bono all
that attractive. :reject: Don't get me wrong, he has
lovely eyes and a great voice, but, in the grand
scheme of things, he's just not my type.

My answer is yes, and I'll tell you why. For me it's the nose :drool: Both Bono and Edge got 'em, and I like 'em.

Oh yeah, the noses... :drool:

In my case I would say yes... so so long ago, one day I saw this guy on tv... didn't know who he was or anything... and I thought... wow... After that I learnt that it was U2, and that guy was the guitarist and they called him The Edge...

And I really have a thing for green eyes... can't help it... :love:

I'd melt into a puddle if a couple of guys looking like this came walking down the road towards me....

BonoEdgeSweden.jpg

:drool: :combust: :faint:
o055.gif

I think Bono being famous or not,would still demand attention, even if he was walking down the street in a pair of trackies and a hoodie.

I don't think it's really has anything to with him being good looking or not. It's just a presense a person has.

Oh yeah, the noses... :drool:

In my case I would say yes... so so long ago, one day I saw this guy on tv... didn't know who he was or anything... and I thought... wow... After that I learnt that it was U2, and that guy was the guitarist and they called him The Edge...

And I really have a thing for green eyes... can't help it... :love:

wow, this is exactly the story of my fandom! I was zapping and suddendly I saw The Edge on the Numb video :drool: I didn't even know who he was... and this was how I became an U2 fan :D of course, eventually I fell in love with their music :heart:

Of Course I think Bono is a sexy Man for his Age.. The way that he walks he 's such a charming and those blue eyes would make me stop and looking at him for sure..

:drool::drool::drool:

I have one question: Where do you live? I may be moving there! Alan and Adam not only have the good looks going for them (they've both aged extremely well) but have the most amazing voices in the world to boot! I swear I could just sit and listen to either of them talk all day and not get bored. If there is a guy that exists that is an amalgam of the two...:drool:

Greater Portland Metro area. And I've been trying to get a friend out here to at least see the cornucopia of hot older gentlemen in the area. You're easier than she is, and it only took one! :applaud:

Absolutely 100% no. Then again, I am probably one
of the only PLEBAns doesn't particularly find Bono all
that attractive. :reject: Don't get me wrong, he has
lovely eyes and a great voice, but, in the grand
scheme of things, he's just not my type.

It is NOT MANDATORY to be a PLEBAn and think Bono is attractive!
Personally I don't think Larry is hot- he is good looking but passable to me
Bono/Edge and even Adam are more my type of men :love::up:

Believe me a "lot" of people/PLEBAns don't think Bono is attractive- It is just a matter of individual taste!

It is NOT MANDATORY to be a PLEBAn and think Bono is attractive!

Believe me a "lot" of people/PLEBAns don't think Bono is attractive- It is just a matter of individual taste!

I guess it just always seems that most PLEBAns are all
about Bono. However, it may just be that way because
many of us are very vocal in expressing our affections, and
Bono kind of makes it impossible for anyone to ignore him. :lol:

Same here. I think Larry looks pretty much "average". I see guys looking like him every day. Some days ago I saw someone in the subway that looked very much like Larry. I noticed it but I don't think he's very attractive in an outstanding way. Not unattractive either, just not interesting for me, as far as looks are concerned. The other three, on the other hand, look much more interesting to me. But it's all a matter of personal taste.

good question, but then everyday I see a LOT of guys dressed that gothic type, punk, rock, grunge look I really love and hey man, they pull my attention.!

would Bono catch my eye? Id prob notice him the same way I notice everyone I would see. nothing more to it. but if he was character and dressed such, yes Id look a bit more then carry on.

:D
I think Bono being famous or not,would still demand attention, even if he was walking down the street in a pair of trackies and a hoodie.

I don't think it's really has anything to with him being good looking or not. It's just a presense a person has.

I had a friend at work who years ago in the early 80s was in a pub in London and sat nearby a group of Irish men. She didn't recognise any of them but one in particular stood out, not so much because of his looks, (her words not mine:D) but because he had a natural charisma which just attracted the attention of everyone nearby and besides which he did most of the talking :lol: He left a real impression on her and she mentioned it to other people afterwards. A few days later she was watching Top of the Pops on TV and U2 came on. She didn't know who they were at the time but realised they were the same group as in the pub and surprise surprise the lead singer was the one who had got everyone's attention there :lol:

I had a friend at work who years ago in the early 80s was in a pub in London and sat nearby a group of Irish men. She didn't recognise any of them but one in particular stood out, not so much because of his looks, (her words not mine:D) but because he had a natural charisma which just attracted the attention of everyone nearby and besides which he did most of the talking :lol: He left a real impression on her and she mentioned it to other people afterwards. A few days later she was watching Top of the Pops on TV and U2 came on. She didn't know who they were at the time but realised they were the same group as in the pub and surprise surprise the lead singer was the one who had got everyone's attention there :lol:

AWESOME story! I love hearing stories about the band before they made it big! :happy: Wish I would have met them back then :)

:applaud: great story :)

Note to self: You cannot "Like" this post because you are not on Facebook.
:doh::sexywink:

:lol:

BB Bono, catchin' the ladies attention

If he walked past me in the JT era, I would definitely think he was a hottie :love:

Even now I would think he was a good lookin guy, especially being Irish :drool:
I have to agree. There was something about the mid to late 80s that made my heart palpate a bit when I saw Bono. :drool::love: I came across a video on You Tube over the weekend that he did with Clannad called "In a Lifetime" and seeing him (and hearing him) just melted my heart. :heart:

I love this story :cute: :cute: It made me giggle very girlishly :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom