Q Magazine: Lennon & Me by Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: That is very cool.

What's the cover of the Q mag and from what month is it? Did it just come out in the UK?

Yeah it just came out this weekend (October's but dated as November's). It's the John Lennon 70th birthday special so there's 4 different covers. You can see them all here.

Thank you Mephy. Love it!!

The pic looked very familiar to me, I think it was taken at the same time as these last year.

Qaltbonoedge.jpg

edgebonoomfg1.jpg

edgebonoomfg2.jpg

Thank you Mephy. Love it!!

The pic looked very familiar to me, I think it was taken at the same time as these last year.

Qaltbonoedge.jpg

edgebonoomfg1.jpg

edgebonoomfg2.jpg

Ah yes :) the last two were also in Q at some point if I'm remembering correctly :hmm:

I love the man (Bono, that is) but he does have a horrible handwriting. :applaud: to those who deciphered it.

Good idea to use various photos from Lennon's career. Can anyone scan what McCartney wrote ? I'd be curious to see his tribute.

Good idea to use various photos from Lennon's career. Can anyone scan what McCartney wrote ? I'd be curious to see his tribute.

I'll scan it when I can get it back off my brother - it's his magazine :lol:

:love: is all I have to say to that. I love how he can just scribble down such insightfulness in little answer boxes like you have on exams! :lol:

Bono's handwriting is nearly illegible (although I learned to read it :giggle:) but it's rather pretty to look at :cute:

If the chicken scratch didn't attract attention, the photo they used to head it would...:faint:

Oy, thanks immensely for translating that writing...that made my eyes go all goofy trying to sort it out *Blinks, shakes head a couple times*. Despite the handwriting, fantastic comments about Lennon there :). It's so obvious how big an influence John is/was on Bono, I love it when he acknowledges that.

*Proceeds to yell at local bookstore for not carrying Q magazine*

Angela

Back
Top Bottom