Q Magazine (December 2011)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm from Brazil and I bought my Über Deluxe in German Amazon too... My case be same Eden... And I don't have more patience to wait arrive me!. :sad::sad:
But, I'll have wait... #shit :angry:

Yes, I did some shopping on Amazon U.S., and I've never been taxed.
But it was the first time I bought in other than the U.S.

It depends on the country and the amount of money you paid. In Europe it's if you buy under 150 euros you don't pay tax anywhere. Above that you pay if the package comes from a non EU country. So that would include the US.

Perhaps that is different for you since Brazil has different rules. Or perhaps the other thngs you bought were cheaper.

In Brazil int'l order over US$50 are taxed. Sometimes, you get lucky and they won't tax you. But for the past couple of years, customs officers are getting more diligent and taxing everybody.

ha, my hub got back from the UK yesterday, and proudly presented me with the Q CD, and i asked him just now where the magazine was and he said "oh i couldn't fit it in my bag so i ditched it, good interview though!" - the things i have to put up with eh! :lol: :madwife:

ha, my hub got back from the UK yesterday, and proudly presented me with the Q CD, and i asked him just now where the magazine was and he said "oh i couldn't fit it in my bag so i ditched it, good interview though!" - the things i have to put up with eh! :lol: :madwife:

OMG and you're still married as of today!? :lol:
Condolences on the magazine! :hug: :wink:

OMG and you're still married as of today!? :lol:
Condolences on the magazine! :hug: :wink:

thanks BC :hug: hehe ah it's ok! i said to him "whaaaat? you DITCHED it?! there's PEOPLE who would've bought that on ebay!" lmfao :wink:

Oh dear me, some (most?!) men can be so totally clueless some(most!?)times! :lol:

Still waiting on my Q from the u2.com shop! :sigh:

:lol: Omg fail! But at least you got the CD! Now you could just get the magazine anywhere randomly and have the complete set. :D

Finally, my über arrived today!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: :love: :lol: :drool: :cute:
Number: 0959

DSC02402.jpg

DSC02435.jpg

I love the Age restriction/advise sticker. I didn't get one.

It came, it came, my copy of the Q that I ordered from u2.com plus cd! :applaud: Woohoo!! :loveshower:

But I was in town today, and coz I didn't know the one from u2.com had come yet, I bought another copy, without the cd. So I have an extra magazine on offer to first person who sends me a pm, price of what I paid plus p&p, but note, there's no cd!

Back
Top Bottom