Q magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Singyourlife - you are ado(red)!!:hug:

THANK YOU! OMG Bono looks soooooooo good. they all do.. I'm trying not to read it til i get a copy. but i may not be able to wait.
:hyper::drool::heart:

thank you SOO much for taking the time to scan these and post them singyourlife. it's a really good read.

is there still one more larry interview page?

I believe there is the page with Larry's profile picture on it + some text. Singyourlife it would be most appreciated if you could scan that one too! :bow:

Once again, thank you for all the trouble!

Will you be posting the larger size of some of those first Bono pics from your first post? If not it's ok, just wondering!

hey MullenGirl - d'ya mean this one?

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/6074/29047734hl2.jpg

if not, lemme know which one you mean, and i'll scan it for youuu!

Here's a picture someone took of that page.

IMGP5097.jpg

hi bonocomet! lol @ his pyramid shaped earring. and yeah, i can post larger versions of the bono ones if you want! it's just annoying because all the websites always resize 'em!

wow, thanks so much! :wave: Just read the Adam part, and I loved it! (I always like the new Adam stuff... He's the coolest ;) And he revealed that he has a girlfriend...)

hi bonocomet! lol @ his pyramid shaped earring. and yeah, i can post larger versions of the bono ones if you want! it's just annoying because all the websites always resize 'em!

It's ok if you don't! Once I get the magazine I can always do it myself too. Thanks for this great preview though!

Thanks for the scans. :applaud: Thank you for taking the time to scan the pages one by one and in a resolution that we can read. I also appreciate the time you spent uploading and posting the links. Thank you

It's ok if you don't! Once I get the magazine I can always do it myself too. Thanks for this great preview though!
I don't mind! I'm not amazing at scanning lol but I can rescan them and increase the dpi? Or email you the original ones? The most I scanned one at was 500 dpi... any good? lol

I don't mind! I'm not amazing at scanning lol but I can rescan them and increase the dpi? Or email you the original ones? The most I scanned one at was 500 dpi... any good? lol

I'm not really sure about those numbers myself, sorry! It was only a couple of the pics in your very first post that didn't get a bigger size with thumbnails like all the rest. Don't rescan anything! It's ok! :wave:

I'm not really sure about those numbers myself, sorry! It was only a couple of the pics in your very first post that didn't get a bigger size with thumbnails like all the rest. Don't rescan anything! It's ok! :wave:
Aaw okay. I really don't mind, I'll do them tomorrow if you tell me which ones you want! :) They were really massive when I scanned them initially, but as I say, the stupid websites resize them lol.

And you're welcome, MullenGirl! :D

Hmm. This image shack thing doesn't work for me. I click the thumbnail on this page and then image shack comes up with a box with bunch of codes but no image. Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, thank you very much again for doing this. :applaud:

Are there still more to go? Somewhere it was said there were 28 pages in the mag and I count 19 that you've scanned so far. Am I missing some? I've got 8 Bono, 3 Adam, 4 Edge and 4 Larry.

Dana

The Bono pages are all large for me, but all the other Edge, Adam and Larry scans are still just small thumbnails when I click on them.

Back
Top Bottom