Q magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Silly question. I went to the Q site and couldn't find anything but the one whole band pic and two little blurbs, one about the Larry/Bono thing and one about the band in general. Is there something I'm missing or are the individual photos from another site that's leaked 'em? :scratch:

I think so, because it says that the gallery will open on the 31st. (I don't know why but it seems some people are able to see more of the site easily. I mostly get ads :( )

The hat and eyeliner that Bono sports in some of these pics look inspired by A Clockwork Orange.

AlexanderDeLarge.jpg

FFFFUUU- :hyper:
These pics are getting me so excited; I can't wait to hear their new sound! And of course, to see them on stage again...it's been way too long! Can't wait to get my hands on this issue of Q either >.<

It should be early January, I think.

That kind of depends on where in the US you are. Maybe NY and LA might see it close to the UK release but I'm in Orlando and so far I've only been able to get Q almost a month later than the UK release. The bookstores say it depends on the distributer and they have no control over when they get it. Although I haven't checked in to whether Amazon would get it quicker.

Dana

Judging by the cover scan, you won't find this at your local news stand or book store.

The cover scans says SUBSCRIBER ONLY EDITION... AND THAT STINKS!

212iy2.jpg

No the guy who took the pics already explained that. :) it means that they have a different cover than the regular one, but the inside is th esame.

God I have either gone all menopausal or Bono is HOT HOT HOT :hmm:

Yup he is HOT, it's not me :drool: I agree, he is scary and hot :drool: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom