Q magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:heart:

0001wow.jpg

THE BOY IS BACK!! yeay!! Look at that pose, he's ready!!!

I'm trying to just imagine what the concerts are going to be like, and my heart litterally starts to beat faster just thinking about it. :heart: I'm so freakin excited about seeing them on stage again. :hyper:

can't wait!! it's been so looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong!!!!

Man I love this band. :cute:

THE BOY IS BACK!! yeay!! Look at that pose, he's ready!!!

I'm trying to just imagine what the concerts are going to be like, and my heart litterally starts to beat faster just thinking about it. :heart: I'm so freakin excited about seeing them on stage again. :hyper:

can't wait!! it's been so looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong!!!!

Man I love this band. :cute:

:yes:

have even got my kids reasonably excited about new single, new album, new tour. . . well, excited might be pushing it . . . but at least they're not rolling their eyes just yet :)

Can't say anything that already hasn't been said here..... :combust: x 98543!

Makes me so excited for the new album and the subsequent tour :drool: Thanks SO MUCH Cecy for these pics! Hooded Larry :drool:

That Larry close up is my new desktop :yes:

I must admit I like the eyeliner better than those monstrous shades, but the pictures look cool anyway.

I like the picture where he's wearing the red shades and you can see the star on the side of it.

I must admit I like the eyeliner better than those monstrous shades, but the pictures look cool anyway.

I like the picture where he's wearing the red shades and you can see the star on the side of it.

Yeah I liked those "star" glasses when he first started wearing them (a couple months ago?) but that pic is pretty cool the way it is hilighted.

WTF happened to Bono?

I mean, Fly, Mirrorball and Mac were awesome alter egos, HE COULD GET AWAY WITH EM...

But now? I don't know...hopefully this new Bono will pop up in the GYBO video, then I can make my fair judgement

GUY'S I JUST HAVE A QUICK QUESTION: WHEN CAN I EXPECT TO SEE THIS COVER ON SALE?

No they don't! I agree :drool::drool: Can anyone say that this man is in his almost-late 40s? :ohmy:

47 is late 40s. (early is 1-3, mid is 4-6, late is 7-onward.)

But why can't you believe it? There are some very sexy men who are mid-40s and beyond. This band is going to look hot for eternity...

I know I don't comment much, but I'm still keeping up. Thanks so much for these gorgeous pics, and like everyone else, I'm so excited :love:

47 is late 40s. (early is 1-3, mid is 4-6, late is 7-onward.)

But why can't you believe it? There are some very sexy men who are mid-40s and beyond. This band is going to look hot for eternity...

He just looks so much younger than his years but then that's what we've been talking about for years. :D :drool:

Back
Top Bottom