Q magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try your LOCALLY owned music shop, either that sells CD's and vinyl and what not or that sells guitars and such. That's where I got Q the last time.

Try your LOCALLY owned music shop, either that sells CD's and vinyl and what not or that sells guitars and such. That's where I got Q the last time.

Locally owned music shops might work too. Although, it has been my experience that many independent shops do not carry UK magazines and if they do, they get very few copies which they get far later than News Stands and Book Stores. Or so has been my experience.

Fortunately for me, there are many great and well-stocked News Stands in West Los Angeles & Hollywood.

199.jpg

I can't place my finger on it, but something about this has me optimistic.

Maybe he's going for the pirate look, a la Johnny and Keef.

johnny_depp_keith_richards_pirates_.jpg

Oh yeah pirate Bono! :up: well like I said he was the first to sport the earings in both ears :hmm:

(not sure if he did it before Keith tho... not up on my RS trivia)

Here's my Rolling Stones nerdiness. :nerd: (sorry this is a bit late. but oh well!)
Keith got an earring back in about 1969. He then got another one in the early 90's.
Sorry Bono. :lol:

Here's my Rolling Stones nerdiness. :nerd: (sorry this is a bit late. but oh well!)
Keith got an earring back in about 1969. He then got another one in the early 90's.
Sorry Bono. :lol:

Are you saying Keith didn't have both ears pierced until the 90's then? :hmm: Well then Bono did it before Keith as his were both pierced in the 80's. :wink:

:hmm: Doing what Bono does wouldn't be my bag?

The full quote: "Doing what Bono does wouldn't be my bag, just the time and energy it takes"

I wonder when Q will update their website. Today it's still the KOL cover. :hmm:

Will try to find it on friday, but I don't think it will be out here before next week.

most aussie newsagents will carry a couple of air freighted issues within the next few days . . . asked at borders in macquarie centre sydney today . . . it will be pricey (around $20 - $25 for airfreighted issue as compared to $11 for snail mail delivered around feb / march) and think they only get between 2 - 6 issues per store depending on size so you hafta be quick . . . am already packing my sleeping bag and thermos :D

QUOTE]

if u cant get Q at one of the newagents check out your local airport the (domestics or international), as they always have them...i find Q is pretty easy to get in Australia though as most newagencys will carry them and not many people get it choosing to go for rollingstone or jmag.

Good luck

If anyone could get a copy for me as well, i can pay through paypal no problem! I would appreciate it a lot! :hug: Just sent a pm and im sure we can work it out. :)

Just a Quick Note to say I have sent the ones to the people I said I would this morning by Airmail :hug: I'll come back for PM's and emails later, or tomorrow. I am in the middle of laying carpets at the moment, so having a quick break.

Just wanted you to know they are on their way :heart:

Yay. Thanks Anji. I'm so excited.

Thanks Last Unicorn for the info no the Q site

:hmm: Doing what Bono does wouldn't be my bag?

The full quote: "Doing what Bono does wouldn't be my bag, just the time and energy it takes"

Thanks, bonocomet! I couldn't make it out.

Edge does a great job with Music Rising and a few other great organizations. Lets face it, Bono is a driven man. His need to make things right and whole is what moves him. Though the world benefits greatly from this, I do wish him peace at some point of his life.

Listen to me...geez!

Happy New Year to you and yours!

I was at Borders on Monday and was excited to see that they had Q, but the one they had had Chris Martin on the cover. :angry: I thought the newest one (before the U2 issue) had Kings of Leon on it. Are they that far behind over here?

I got my copy today :hyper: :drool:

I got a strange look from the assistant when i put them on the counter, and she asked if i was sure i wanted 5 :reject::shifty:

I felt so dirty :D

So i have 3 up for grabs :flirt:

Yeah, I would feel pretty dirty buying 5. Probably get all nervous (especially if she asked me if I wanted all of them for myself!) and start babbling some bullshit story about how they're all New Year's presents for 'friends',and then kick myself for being a COMPLETE idiot for even saying anything! :silent: :coocoo: :yes: :laugh:

But I'm sure I've probably done stranger things! :giggle:

I was at Borders on Monday and was excited to see that they had Q, but the one they had had Chris Martin on the cover. :angry: I thought the newest one (before the U2 issue) had Kings of Leon on it. Are they that far behind over here?

Yep, looks like your local Border's is WAY behind. Kings of Leon was the issue previous to the up-coming U2 issue.

Do you have any well-stocked News Stands near you? I have always had far better luck finding U2 magazines there (and finding them earlier) than at book stores.

I got my copy today :hyper: :drool:

I got a strange look from the assistant when i put them on the counter, and she asked if i was sure i wanted 5 :reject::shifty:

I felt so dirty :D

So i have 3 up for grabs :flirt:

I'll take one off your hands.

I felt so dirty...hahahahahah

Back
Top Bottom