Product (RED) Thread - part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gap is having a $10 T-shirt sale for 4 days ( i think today was the first day). All Product red T-shirts are included in this sale. I picked up one for myself today.

I had one of these yesterday. :heart:

(From the Starbucks Love project for RED. Did anyone here submit a drawing? Your pic could end up on a cup)
http://www.starbucksloveproject.com/#/love/
For the first one million drawings Starbucks is donating 5 cents to the The Global Fund, I believe they are only at around 20,000 pics right now if I'm reading the site right... it only takes a few moments to submit a quick drawing :)

yumm.jpg

lol i see Spock!!! in that picture over there!! i think thats his name...:hmm: lol i only saw the latest movie. but i did a drawing for the starbucks thing in early jan. or late dec. maybe it will end up on a cup!!!?? :D

oh and nice U2 pics on the shelf btw!! lol

Spock ! :hyper::giggle: Love all the u2 references ofcourse!
the cup is awesome.

Aww that's sad! But maybe someone has found them and is wearing them now.

:

Yes, that's been my hope that someone found it and is wearing it! :wink:

But guess what, looks like I won't be getting the red (RED) bracelet that I purchased!? :sad: It's been nearly a month since the seller sent off the bracelet and finally today I contacted him to find out what's happened to it, and if he had any tracking details etc. And he went to post office and found that the bracelet is officially LOST! :ohmy: So he's going to send me a replacement one but he doesn't have anymore red bracelets, so had to settle for a black one! :shrug:

Sorry , cant see the bracelet :drool:

j/k :lol: Awesome, they are hard to find for a decent price.
They are so nice and clean!

did anyone watch that match?! the brazil vs. ireland game? it was AWESOME! except i was really bummed that Ireland lost :| but Brazil is amazing so I kinda expected it lol

m1cznf2as45v.jpg

This was in Amsterdam during the America-
Holland friendly's march the 3rd. They wrapped the text I AMSTERDAM
in huge red lace's:D

Back
Top Bottom