Product (RED) Thread - part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got the Edge Converse... I'm going to be making myself a custom pair of Chucks with, "EDGE" (of course) on the side... classic black but I'll do the (RED) ones and put the red laces in ;)

I'm going to have to send them to a friend in the US and pick them up when I'm down there for shows as they don't ship the customs to Canada... :doh:

laces.jpg

I went into my city centre yesterday with the intention of picking up some (RED) bits and bobs at Starbucks and Nike. At Starbucks they didn't have the Love cd, but I bought some of the (RED) gift cards for myself and some of my Starbucks-loving friends! Plus, free extra cream, extra shot, extra syrup...:drool:

Then I remembered my city doesn't have a Nike store.:doh: Oh well, I'll just buy the laces online!

My sons school auction is coming up again, my donation to it this year is a pair of converse that the Edge designed for the men and a pair of red low tops with an outline of birds on them. I hope people put in to win them!!!

I've had the red laces tied to my purse since the holidays (and my purse is also a Product (RED) bag from Africa :)

Back
Top Bottom