Product (RED) Thread - part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got the Starbucks (RED) CD the other day! It's nice that it's free with just a $15 purchase. I bought a bag of Christmas Blend coffee and a Gingerbread Latte, both very tasty.

I just ordered the new Stella McCartney shirt.

gp696596-01vliv01.jpg

I wanted to get (RED) cards for Christmas but my Hallmark store didn't have any.

I just ordered the new Stella McCartney shirt.

gp696596-01vliv01.jpg

I wanted to get (RED) cards for Christmas but my Hallmark store didn't have any.

CUTE shirt :love: I had to call around to 3 different Hallmark stores to find mine, but the one that did have them had several different styles - even holiday postcards which were really cute.

Not a great pic but here are the shoes I want - black leather Jack Purcell's with a red tongue and black "smile" on the front. You can customize them to say something (up to 12 characters) on the insole and "mine" say Walk On.

*crosses fingers*

converseshoes.jpg

Not a great pic but here are the shoes I want - black leather Jack Purcell's with a red tongue and black "smile" on the front. You can customize them to say something (up to 12 characters) on the insole and "mine" say Walk On.

*crosses fingers*

converseshoes.jpg

Dammit....now I want some cool product(red) Converse. Must hint for X-mas.

^, ^^ I KNOW! ARen't they adorable?

I got the Starbucks (RED) CD the other day! It's nice that it's free with just a $15 purchase. I bought a bag of Christmas Blend coffee and a Gingerbread Latte, both very tasty.

My dad gave me this when he took us out to Starbucks on Friday morning - I haven't listened to it yet though.

Another take on my "walk on" original design - these are the canvas oxfords - the "walk on" is on the back stripe in black.... maybe should be white :hmm:
converseshoe2.jpg

I'm having waaaaaaaay too much fun with this :love:

Can someone help me out here - or maybe I'm just dense. First of all, it took me forever to find where to buy these laces. And when I looked at the price, it's in Euros (I live in the US). What am I doing wrong? I don't see that there' s a place to change currency,
https://secure-store.nike.com/nikes...pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-307289/pgid-308175

eta: okay I figured out how to change what country you're ordering from and WTF? they're not available in the US???

Can someone help me out here - or maybe I'm just dense. First of all, it took me forever to find where to buy these laces. And when I looked at the price, it's in Euros (I live in the US). What am I doing wrong? I don't see that there' s a place to change currency,
https://secure-store.nike.com/nikes...pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-307289/pgid-308175

eta: okay I figured out how to change what country you're ordering from and WTF? they're not available in the US???

It looks like you are in the Great Britain store. This link is to the US one: Nike Store.

That link goes to the product(RED) site, you can order through there.

Those Converse trainers = :drool:

Oh, the laces are really cheap! I'd have dig out my own pair of (not RED :sad:) Converse from the back of my wardrobe, though (I don't think they'd go well with the brown trainers I wear most of the time)! When I checked my twitter home page today I had three tweets from yesterday telling me to join (RED) - none of them were U2 related, strangely enough. How bizarre!

I got the Red tumbler from Starbucks today. Going to use it at work :D

I want the Red tumbler so much. Have to check next weeks if it's available in Germany!! Wish me luck ;)

Btw- got the red laces 2 days ago :) They look great. Now I just have to find the right shoes for them :D (right now I wear one around my wrist ;))

Good luck getting your tumbler Bono Vox. I love mine too. My RED laces have also shipped too, I have no idea what I'll do with mine yet, but I will be giving some to my niece and nephew for Christmas. :)

Back
Top Bottom