Product (RED) Thread - part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol thanks hopefully they'll change that soon, maybe the world cup will draw more Americans to soccer

Wow, Nike is selling the RED Soccer ball!!

I was just looking at that. Wish I knew someone who played soccer!

rednikeball.jpg

Bumping up this thread coz I finally got a pair of the (NIKE ) RED laces! Just before Christmas holidays, I got a email from Angela @ RED offering different RED products and the Nike Red laces was one, so I gave it try to see if I could order them online, last year I wasn't able to coz they were only available through the US NIKE store who don't ship to Europe, but was pleasantly surprised that I could order them through the Finland's own Nike online store, along with a couple of other Nike Red products.

Fight AIDS in Africa with (NIKE)RED laces

Anyways they only cost 4€ plus postage 2€, and ordered the shortest 90 and I just got them in the post today!

IMG_1814.jpg

IMG_1816.jpg

And I'm choosing to wear them around my neck like Bono does.

IMG_1819.jpg

I might just buy another couple of pairs which I can actually use on my sneakers!! :hmm:

Bumping up this thread coz I finally got a pair of the (NIKE ) RED laces! Just before Christmas holidays, I got a email from Angela @ RED offering different RED products and the Nike Red laces was one, so I gave it try to see if I could order them online, last year I wasn't able to coz they were only available through the US NIKE store who don't ship to Europe, but was pleasantly surprised that I could order them through the Finland's own Nike online store, along with a couple of other Nike Red products.

Fight AIDS in Africa with (NIKE)RED laces

Anyways they only cost 4€ plus postage 2€, and ordered the shortest 90 and I just got them in the post today!

IMG_1814.jpg

IMG_1816.jpg

And I'm choosing to wear them around my neck like Bono does.

IMG_1819.jpg

I might just buy another couple of pairs which I can actually use on my sneakers!! :hmm:

Nice :)

Back
Top Bottom