Post your favorite pictures of Bono "smoldering"sizzling through the camera lens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OgAAAIs0ld7iGSidVMZHJ-AomXiEPwGQB-Y.jpg

OgAAAHZDKVyQRFdzyZKeOTdZfm_0rg7KxbL.jpg

OgAAAHYWXmNZQIozzhPWlEpmlGg_-3hPFiP.jpg

Zoo TV smoldering. If he were looking directly at the camera in this one, I probably wouldn't even be able to post it...because I would be a puddle under my desk and, therefore have no fingers to type with.
BonoZOOtvtour9TheFly.jpg

This thread is :drool::love::hyper::cute:x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000
It's funny how we try to kill each other with pics :grouphug:
LOL :lol:

I have to admit to lurking about on this site for quite a while. This is my very first post! (Hello, all!) This thread is so completely out of control, I felt obligated to give this a go...hopefully I don't screw it up! :pray:

Welcome Smithapple!! :wave: There's always more PLEBAn love to share :loveshower:

^I saw it in IMAX 3D, not huge fan of the story, but I loved the special effects, and I'm a sucker for an "a-typical" love story, if that makes sense...

I loved Neytiri, IDK she was just so strangely beautiful, and of course, totally kick ass.

Oh, and that scene where Jake is struggling to breath…I started crying, and that never happens. I am heartless bitch when it came to those things but I just felt so bad for him…

BUT ANYWAY

Nice pics ladies, keep them coming

:hmm: Bono rockin' the long hair, smoldering gaze and bono sleeves. Me likey :up:
:reject:...don't hate me, some of you(well...most of you will probably freak at this), but i was never a fan of his really long hair lol, it was ok, but now a days is what I'm likin :heart:
:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom