PLEBA Misc News, Stories and Articles #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam's radio interview from earlier today. U2 album news being currently discussed over at the album forum.

http://player.98fm.com/player/home/..._clayton_talks_world_mental_health_day_and_u2

Summary:

- They are still working at it, hoping to have it finished very soon
- Album will be released very early next year
- They aim to finish it in November in order to enjoy Christmas
- Album has 12 songs
- Is a mixture of a return to "old U2" and the "maturity of the last 10 years", a very exciting hybrid
- Says they are all in Dublin in the studio right now

He also talks about his wedding and probably spending Christmas in Brazil. Says he's been married a month now and seen his wife for only two weeks in the last month.

Isn't this the site that's kind of tabloidy? Of course no one loves to be separated but we could give them a little time and privacy! But Adam is such a sweetie when talking about Walk in My Shoes. Thanks for the post, Babyface. It's convinced me to listen to the whole interview, which I haven't done with any of the recent Bono ones.

I'm sure she could learn some helpful lessons from Ali.

Adam's wife is in a completely different situation though - being from Brazil, she may not have the same extended support network in London and could be very isolated, unless she does have some family there and makes friends quickly...

(it's just part of the job description of being married to a professional performer though!)

It's not too bad, from what I can tell from such a short clip. I can't wait until we get to hear the whole thing. :up: New U2 song! :hyper:

It's not too bad, from what I can tell from such a short clip. I can't wait until we get to hear the whole thing. :up: New U2 song! :hyper:

:hyper::hyper: And to think, we thought it was going to be a long, cold winter.

New teaser trailer = new audio before long. And maybe a promo appearance or two? Maybe? Just maybe?? :pray:

Please Santa, I've been a good girl. :pray:

Or a naughty one. Whichever it takes to get this thing DONE. :shifty: :mac:

I swear if they released that stuff it would be on the radio non stop.
Its very poppy but I like it very much!

"The only pressure to make music now is for ourselves in a sense that we don't want to let down the people who have given us this life."

Bono, I'm about to hold you to that, dammit.

I'm starting to feel that excitement...the anticipation. Ad's calling to me again...I hear him in my head, in my heart. And it's like nothing ever changed. I'm usually dead-on about this stuff. :reject: *quietly planning on dragging him to bunkdom and never letting him out again*

:pray:
Could we possibly get a single before the end of this year? Maybe just maybe??

Wow, Bono finally said something about what it sounds like! The others (Larry) must have released him from his vow of silence. We must be getting closer... *puts ear to ground to listen for distant rumblings*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom