Please Help Quick - Studio!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vlasak

Acrobat
I'm leaving for the airport (from Austin Texas) in an hour and I need directions to U2's studios! I can't believe I didn't do this earlier! Can someone tell me how to get there from a central point in Dublin? Say, the Ha'penney (sp?) bridge or something like that? Please - I'm literally an idiot for waiting til now!

Maybe you could be more specific, I think you mean Hannover quay studios, try looking on google or something for that? I dont know specific directions.

I've just seen this, I hope it isn't too late for you.
Ok, if you're in ha' penny bridge, in Temple Bar side, walk straight on along the river side, pass O'Connell bridge, go on, then you find a sculture of a sailor on the pavement called the Linesman, continue a little more and you will see a new bridge that is being built by Calatrava, from this point you can get a street on you right, it doesn't matter much which one, walk to next street and turn left, you should be very near now, you just have to look for the cannal, the studios are the only old houses remaining in the area, there's a Spar opposite them and some cafeterias near by.

escanear0002.jpg

I hope you find it.

Marien where did you find that map?

It's a free map you can get from the reception at most hotels in Dublin and some other touristic companies, I got it from the Clarence last summer :love:, they're much more complete than the ones they had at the Tourist information Office, I think you can ask for one here, but you need to create an account:

deba.ie

just 3w before that

Me and a friend originally wanted to go next year, but then I found out the 2nd concert was my birthday. After I found that out it was a must to gothis summer. This is once in a lifetime for me because I will probably never get to go again

Back
Top Bottom