Picture Request: Bono´s pose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoobaby9

War Child
In a U2 3D concert Bono made a hot pose singing Johhny comes marching home in the end of the Bullet the blue sky. He used to make it many times, it´s a typical Bono pose by the microphone stand. But I can´t find any pictures of it. :sad:

He puts off his jacket of his arms and he keeps his hands in front of his belly, he stands on one leg, the second knee bent, and he makes this kind of aching crouched pose.
It can be seen hardly on this pics:
pose2o.jpg

pose1g.jpg

If you have a picture of it, pleeeeeaseee post it. Thank you very much!! :wave:

Yeah, these pics are great :wave: Thank you very much!! :wave: if you have more please post. I wanted to draw this kind of picture but I didn´t have a good photo

Is there one here that you can use? Cause it took forever to find those but I'm sure I can find more if given a day or two. :wink:

I don´t know yet :hmm: but I want to draw that kind of picture, where can be seen his whole figure. I remember I saw many good pictures like that, but now i can´t find them :sad: I guess Bono had on that picture that white coexist band on his eyes :hmm:

Wait , I think Bono did that in Australia, I'll get my bootleg out and make a screenie. I'm not entirely sure about the headband covering his eyes tough.

Wait , I think Bono did that in Australia, I'll get my bootleg out and make a screenie. I'm not entirely sure about the headband covering his eyes tough.

I´ll be happy :hyper:
First I thought about the screenshot too, I wanted to do it from the U2 3D concert. Then I found out that the whole 3D concert is on youtube except the Bullet the blue sky where he did this pose :sad::angry:

1. Google images sucks. lol

2. they have the whole 3D show on youtube???? I searched for hours and couldn't find it! I saw it in Ohio last month and it was AH-MA-ZING! And I wanted to re-live some moments but Bullet was the BEST! So no Bullet probably not worth it. :lol: No, I kid.

what you could do is go to u2gigs.com and look up the vertigo tour. I did that for a few of these, just didn't feel like looking through all of them. :doh: lol

It was during Bullet / Miss Sarajevo . But not wiht the headband on , and not good quality screens. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom