Picture request: Bono in purple

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ATgAAADokEaV7xjaXJT6QpDxs_FurlYDJs4.jpg

imagem2el6.jpg

b_pink7.jpg

1162894370fiu3.jpg

One of mine favorite:drool::love:

That picture is actually one of the photos my friend took back in July 2005. when we met Bono and Edge outside there hotel, again I refer you to my signature! Here's a slightly bigger version....

Bono_3.jpg

....and here are a few more from that 'unforgettable' encounter....

Bono_1.jpg

Bono_2.jpg

....you can just see me holding my HTDAAB book on the lower part of the above pic, that Bono and Edge autographed! :wink:

Great pics HC:wave:
Bono was so handsome with this purple shirt in Copenhagen:drool::drool::drool:

Oh yes, he most certainly was! :drool: And he must have remembered my words. when I pleaded with him to come to Finland with U2s next tour, as he did regret not being able to come here last time!! :wink:

Found another pic of Bono in pink....

35-1.jpg

....and I'm so glad that interference is back up and running again, damn hackers! :madwife: I was starting to experience withdrawal symptoms!! :crack:

^ The only thing that didn't work for me was the forum main site, I used the navigation panel below and could access all forum areas. Still, the hacking sucks. :grumpy:

^ The only thing that didn't work for me was the forum main site, I used the navigation panel below and could access all forum areas. Still, the hacking sucks. :grumpy:

Yes, at first I was able to still navigate via the panel you mention, but from around mid-day to about 8 or 9 in the evening I wasn't able to access any of the forums or threads because the interference team were working on the problem! :shrug:

A few more pics of Bono in purple and pink....

Purpleshirt_2.jpg

Purpleshirt_4.jpg

:wave:
Oh yes, he most certainly was! :drool: And he must have remembered my words. when I pleaded with him to come to Finland with U2s next tour, as he did regret not being able to come here last time!! :wink:
You're so lucky Helen...If I was there in your place,seen this man wearing this purple shirt...I had a faint:huh::eek::love:
And I'm so glad for him bring the 360Tour next year for your country...:hug:
You'll see Bono again:drool::hyper:

Yes, at first I was able to still navigate via the panel you mention, but from around mid-day to about 8 or 9 in the evening I wasn't able to access any of the forums or threads because the interference team were working on the problem! :shrug:

A few more pics of Bono in purple and pink....

Purpleshirt_2.jpg
I had the same problem here yesterday:huh:
Hate this damned hackers:mad:

I've never see this pic:drool::drool::drool:
Thanks Helen:wave::heart:

Back
Top Bottom