Picture request:Bono in a suit during Elevation Era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andreianloth

Blue Crack Addict
In the city of blinding lights-MISSING THE CLAW IN
Hey Plebans,could you please help me?I need the complete photoset of this pictures:
bonosuit.jpg

bonoties.jpg

I think there's more pics from it.:hmm:

bonocoveririshamericaar.jpg

bonocoveririshamericacu.jpg

bonocoveririshamericahu.jpg

bonocoveririshamericamo.jpg

bonocoveririshamericati.jpg

bonocoveririshamericawo.jpg

And my favourite:
bonocoveririshamerica.jpg

Only inaccuracy is that they claim he's a deeply religious catholic. Wish I could find the rest of the article though.

Galeongirl said:
Only inaccuracy is that they claim he's a deeply religious catholic. Wish I could find the rest of the article though.

I think Bono's 'spiritual ambiguity' confuses a lot of people so they have to tag him one way or the other.

:yes: Definitely "deeply spiritual" or "deeply faithful" is more along the lines of how he would describe himself...some people just don't seem to get it.

That is also something I admire about him, a lot. I mean, it's right up there with the fact that he's a sexy beast :wink:

:giggle:

:yes: Definitely "deeply spiritual" or "deeply faithful" is more along the lines of how he would describe himself...some people just don't seem to get it.

That is also something I admire about him, a lot. I mean, it's right up there with the fact that he's a sexy beast :wink:

:giggle:

You worded that in the most perfect kind of way. :heart:

I love the Disapproving Bono picture. I need to hang it in all the places I'm likely to do things I shouldn't. (Yes, that's probably everywhere. I know.)

:heart:,

He looks like he's actually ready to join in on such behavior though. :sexywink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom