Picture Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristenCaNaDiAn

Blue Crack Addict
In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to
Please post the pics from this photoshoot. I've been looking for them

378711269113771size3.jpg

I think you have them all now, but I scanned it anyway :) Not the Blender article but Q reused the pics in 2006, and this one i's still a good read. Larry's 'answers' to fashion disasters are great :lol:

saGI8.jpg

NUpqC.jpg

9gUPA.jpg

uav3N.jpg

Did anyone else note all the NLOTH references there, and Adam quoting BFFTS?

This came out in 2006!!!

Omg ya. Good thing for your rational mind above all this pleban fangirling!

If we took it in a literal sense (probably not), Adam actually thought BFFTS back in 1991 when Bono became the Fly! Maybe he used that phrase in conversation and it stuck with B (and E) for many years till they actually wrote the Spiderman musical? I think B is the type to get his lyrical inspiration from everywhere, and we know how Adam inspired the end of Your Blue Room!

Eh, what NLOTH references?

Yeah I reckon Adam actually referred to the song there.

The NLOTH references:

Where are you right now? check Bono's answer. There's no line on the horizon. Infinity is a great place to start.

He even states he's writing songs! He was likely writing NLOTH at the time. And his last answer is a bit cryptic, but it reminds me of MOS.

Also cute who B's favourite artist is. :wink:

Did anyone else note all the NLOTH references there, and Adam quoting BFFTS?

This came out in 2006!!!

Yes!! This is actually why this magazine was fresh in my mind. I've been reading through old stuff lately and I did a double take at both of those. There's a few other instances in other magazines, but it's usually only Bono mentioning them.

Back
Top Bottom