Pics for the timeline on facebook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Couldn't get the FB timeline to accept the photo size. How do I adjust? I was trying to use the Ultraviolet one.. baby baby baby light my way,....

I don't understand, I've just test right now and it works fine (I put it on my clad63 facebook page)
Normaly you clic on the one you want, it opens a wider window and by a right clic you save it on your computer, and after you put this file on the timeline

Oh wow I just noticed you are using one of my daughter's photos. Her name's been removed, but I still recognize her work. ;) Glad you like it.

FTW.... guess which one I picked, ARW.... :D:D:D

:hmm: it's most definitely the last one on my list of ones to pick :flirt: I do love our Edge no matter what but JT era is just not my favorite look for him :no: I haven't had time to change mine yet but I'm going to use Mr The Edge for sure :)

:hmm: it's most definitely the last one on my list of ones to pick :flirt: I do love our Edge no matter what but JT era is just not my favorite look for him :no: I haven't had time to change mine yet but I'm going to use Mr The Edge for sure :)

Good choice!! :up:

hope this is not a problem Kassandra that I used your pic, if there is any say it and I will correct that
and timelines special "le renard d'argent", Adam
Clad63 Artwork: Timeline special Adam

Were you referring to my post? It's ok, I asked my daughter and she said it's alright. Once a photo is posted online, you can't control what happens to it. Although it's probably best not to remove a photographers name off their pic, just courtesy to leave it on and acknowledge them, but I know you may not have even been the one to do it.

No worries. :)

Were you referring to my post? It's ok, I asked my daughter and she said it's alright. Once a photo is posted online, you can't control what happens to it. Although it's probably best not to remove a photographers name off their pic, just courtesy to leave it on and acknowledge them, but I know you may not have even been the one to do it.

No worries. :)

thanks ;)

Back
Top Bottom