Pic Request - U2's Ladies (Ann specifically)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paint_the_cat

Acrobat
I'm making a photo screen saver of the U2 ladies, but I don't seem to have any pics of Ann, either with or without Larry. I've gotten bazillions of pics from the Morleigh & Ali threads, but I need some of Ann if anyone has any. I know she & Larry are more reclusive & I don't want any "stalker" type shots, but I would love to find some regular ones. I know at one time I had some pics of the 3 couples plus Adam at the Golden Globes (I think), but I can't even find those. :( I would really appreciate any help! :hyper:

I don't know if they have ever been *officially* married, but yeah. They've been together since high school too. If I remember correctly, Ann & Ali were good friends in school, although I can't remember where I heard/read that.

Yeah, I don't see why it'd make one jot of difference if they married now, anyway. What, 30 + years, now? I don't think either of them is going anyplace. :)

They have a better track record than some ex-married couples I know. Jolly good for them!

I was wondering if Larry & Ann, or Bono & Ali, which of the couples were together first? I also remember reading that Ali and Ann were best friends in school. that is so great these couples and friends have all been together so long!

Back
Top Bottom