Pic Request: Pictures From the Stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just hope i get to see it just once in my life. Maybe they will play it again at some kind of occasion.

It won't. They've said that there will be no DVD of U2:3D.

I suppose like with most things, they could reconsider but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Bonogirl... stop... Stop... Come one now... you're turning blue... stop holding your breath!

Oh. I guess I must have missed that. :sad:

All right, all right, I'll stop holding my breath then. :wink: :lol:

It won't. They've said that there will be no DVD of U2:3D.

I suppose like with most things, they could reconsider but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Bonogirl... stop... Stop... Come one now... you're turning blue... stop holding your breath!

I read that they won't release it because they don't want it to be in 2D.

aka, when home theater technology is capable of 3D at decent consumer prices, you can buy it.

*briefly considers investing in companies working on this*

I read that they won't release it because they don't want it to be in 2D.

aka, when home theater technology is capable of 3D at decent consumer prices, you can buy it.

*briefly considers investing in companies working on this*

I really hope someone gets to that really bad! I want to see U23D IN 3D! I bet it would be years before we can see it. Makes me sad.:sad:

(Btw CMM, your location is hilarious!:lol:)

These would be the closest I have to 'stage' pics. They're some of the ones I took from our rear stage seats at Madison Square Garden for the 11.21.05 Vertigo show.

U2attheGarden017.jpg

U2attheGarden015.jpg

U2attheGarden016.jpg

^ I never was able to go to a show for the vertigo tour, was that stage shorter in height than the current 360 tour? or are the people just tall lol

^ I never was able to go to a show for the vertigo tour, was that stage shorter in height than the current 360 tour? or are the people just tall lol

I was further from the stage during for my one GA Vertigo show (outside rail @ Charlotte) & I don't remember the main stage looking like it was a lot lower than the 360 setup. However, we're talking about me trying to remember much of anything from my first ever GA show. It was all a blur the night it happened, much less after 4 1/2 years have passed! :laugh:

I think you're probably right though - seems like the stage this time was at least 2ft higher. A design trick to draw our eyes upward, into the Claw... :lol:

I was further from the stage during for my one GA Vertigo show (outside rail @ Charlotte) & I don't remember the main stage looking like it was a lot lower than the 360 setup. However, we're talking about me trying to remember much of anything from my first ever GA show. It was all a blur the night it happened, much less after 4 1/2 years have passed! :laugh:

I think you're probably right though - seems like the stage this time was at least 2ft higher. A design trick to draw our eyes upward, into the Claw... :lol:

That stage was probably lower. I think the stage height now fits in with the 360 concept. And there is a lot more gear that has to fit UNDER the stage than ON the stage. So that might have something to do with it? Perhaps.

^ooooh yeah that makes sense, i forgot about alllll the stuff that's underneath the stage:doh: lol

Back
Top Bottom