Pic Request NLOTH Cover - New u2 album pictures !!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favorite. :drool:

NLOTH6.jpg

I actually hate that, because you cannot read the lyric. I don't know what moron has designed that booklet.

The box set CD booklet is so much more beautiful. I took pictures of every single part of the box set this morning, it's really really nice.

I actually hate that, because you cannot read the lyric. I don't know what moron has designed that booklet.

The box set CD booklet is so much more beautiful. I took pictures of every single part of the box set this morning, it's really really nice.

Yes I know. It's the same with NLOTH (song).

But whatever. :shrug: If I use my reading glasses, I can read it. :wink:

That's true, NLOTH is also hard to read, but SUC is the worst. Everything else is fine. But I like the artwork of the box set booklet so much more.

Yeah I wonder why the box set/digipak booklet is completely different? I mean it's the same size and all but it's so much nicer. The color photography is so nice, very artistic and all the embossed (I think embossed?) pages with the random lyrics floating about is awesome.

Ah thanks for the lovely pics of the album. :love: I'm getting really impatient here, I got an email from the Finnish cd online store, where I pre-ordered the limited box set from, saying it was on it's way, at the beginning of the week, so it should be arriving by friday at the latest or there'll hell to pay for....:rant:

:d

I got my box set today and it is soooo beautiiiiiiiifullllllllllllllll!!!
I love the new album:heart::hyper:

if I buy the "magazine" style version what won't I be getting that would be in the box set? Other than the lovely box it comes in....if the book is the same other than one is soft cover and one hard cover that doesn't matter to me. But is there anything else?

Yeah I wonder why the box set/digipak booklet is completely different? I mean it's the same size and all but it's so much nicer. The color photography is so nice, very artistic and all the embossed (I think embossed?) pages with the random lyrics floating about is awesome.

bonocomet , did you also buy the Deluxe Box set ? if so is the quality same as the box set/digipak booklet ?

I'm still waiting on mine , from Amazon .

thanks for scanning!! :)

does anyone have like a good quality version of the black and white picture of the four them standing on the beach that appears on the backside of the vinyl? like a larger version of this?
-27362-size2.jpg

:)

Thank you Gg , I'll try to be patient . :hyper:

So am I. I'm really trying. :lol: Doesn't help that I sorta have a crush on the recordstore guy who's supposed to call me!

I need to get something to frame my vinyls though, I planned to do that when I got my first one, over a year ago! :lol:

So am I. I'm really trying. :lol: Doesn't help that I sorta have a crush on the recordstore guy who's supposed to call me!

I need to get something to frame my vinyls though, I planned to do that when I got my first one, over a year ago! :lol:

Are there frames specifically made to hang vinyl sleeves ?

Well, I don't know. Which is why mine aren't framed yet. I looked when I was at IKEA and they didn't have the right size, so I'm not sure if they even exist. But I have no clue how else I can hang them on my wall.

Back
Top Bottom