Pic Request: Macphisto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

geanbean83

The Fly
Ahhh...the lovely Macphisto...

I always tell people that if I had a time machine the very first place I would go back to would be the Zoo TV tour. Since I was, like, 10 when it happened. I love me some Macphisto (Bono's so sexy in make up :sexywink:..maybe thats Weird? haha), so let the picture spam ensue! :applaud:

macphisto_mag.jpg

:lol: you're lucky you were even 10! I was born in 93 haha. Zoo babeh :happy:

Yeah, there's just something about MacPhisto...:hmm:

bonomaclondon8-19932AC.jpg

bonomaclondon8-19931AC.jpg

:drool: So hot..Really. I think Macphisto's accent should have been Scottish though. That not only would have immediately upped his hotness level by 500%, but it would have been much more fitting to the name. :wink:

Ahhh...the lovely Macphisto...

I always tell people that if I had a time machine the very first place I would go back to would be the Zoo TV tour. Since I was, like, 10 when it happened. I love me some Macphisto (Bono's so sexy in make up :sexywink:..maybe thats Weird? haha), so let the picture spam ensue! :applaud:

macphisto_mag.jpg

BTW...does anyone have a nice (even high-res) copy of this picture that would fit my desktop? 1400x900? I would be much obliged :cute:

:giggle: Bono's big hairy arms peeking out. Love it. :applaud:You know what was great about Macphisto and the whole Zoo-era? Bono wasn't "manscaping" so much. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I like a guy with some hair on his chest. Its manly to me. Too much manscaping Bono. Bring back the furry beast! (and the makeup and horns :sexywink: )

Back
Top Bottom