Pic Request: Edge w/white or cream Strat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Pic Request: Edge w/white or cream Strat

I am looking to see if there are any photos of Edge with a white or a yellow-ish cream Fender Strat.

Not the yellow one used during Love Town with the stickers on it

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Maybe Ms. BonoComet can help? :D

This is all I found so far. :hmm:

bonoedgerhera.jpg

But I'm not sure if it's a Fernandez either, I can't see enough and I'm not as familiar with them as you. Also it could just look white from flash and light reflection. :hmm:

I know this isn't the white/cream you asked for, but I'm posting because it isn't often seen. Also not totally positive on it.

naturalwoodstrat.jpg

Probably the light reflection...

zoostrat.jpg

That is the charcoal finish Clapton Strat with white pickguard. (One of my favies)

I know this isn't the white/cream you asked for, but I'm posting because it isn't often seen. Also not totally positive on it.

naturalwoodstrat.jpg

That is the Stuck in a Moment Strat, as most of us know it. Legend has it that it was used on some of the "anthems" in the 1980's". I will have to see if Dallas will elaborate on that some time.

This is all I found so far. :hmm:

bonoedgerhera.jpg

But I'm not sure if it's a Fernandez either, I can't see enough and I'm not as familiar with them as you. Also it could just look white from flash and light reflection. :hmm:

That is a Stratocaster. Any others? I want to get a look at the headstock on it.

Where was that picture taken? Was that when they played with Stevie Ray Vaughn during JT tour?

The era I would be looking for would probably be JT tour.

(I will explain the search later, long story)

Have you any others?

And thanks for your help, yet again, with your vast collection of pix.

There might be more, but I'll have to dig some more. I still haven't found an Edge pic that arw wants too. At least the digging is enjoyable. ;)

Back
Top Bottom