Pic Request: Edge Playing Hollowbody/Semi Hollow Guitars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theedgeu2

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Secretly listening to a U2 record that's beyond th
Hi, I am looking for pictures of Edge playing Semi Hollow or Full Hollowbody guitars. I am specifically looking for Gibson hollowbodies but any brands are welcome!:D I have a sudden urge to buy a Gibson ES 339, so I figured this would exceed that urge.:lol:

I hope these help a bit :D

edgeantondublin1987.jpg

Untitled-Scanned-26.jpg

Hi, I am looking for pictures of Edge playing Semi Hollow or Full Hollowbody guitars. I am specifically looking for Gibson hollowbodies but any brands are welcome!:D I have a sudden urge to buy a Gibson ES 339, so I figured this would exceed that urge.:lol:

Gibson ES330 (Not necessarily semi-hollow, as there is no soundblock, so it's actually hollow-body/thinline)

1992_totp_one04.png

1992_totp_one11.png

RICKENBACKER 330/12-STRING (It's a semi-hollow thinline)
popmart23.jpg

yedgepopcowboy.jpg

GRETSCH COUNTRY GENTLEMAN (Semi-hollow/thinline)
913bd559.jpg

Yeah, you have my full permission to buy that guitar.

Am I helping?
:up::applaud::D

That guitar needs its own fanclub. :giggle:

Is that a challenge BC? You knowz I likes a challenge.

Although the funny part is... I don't recall him using it on stage. I'm not sure what if anything it was used for in the studio... otherwise it appeared in some Love Town promo photos, the Love Town tour book and the "Desire" video.

It's still a cool guitar, Scotty Moore (Elvis' guitar player played one) but... Just sayin'...

Back
Top Bottom