PIC Request - Edge no beanie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2gek

War Child
Hi there -
I'm horrible with trying to use the search feature on the forum and had a coworker ask to see (relatively) recent pix of Edge without his beanie. Can someone either post a few or send me the link to a prior thread? I know I've seen them before.

Thanks so much!!! :heart:

I have some from Pavarotti's funeral in 2007 - There's a couple more recent ones I think, but some aren't appropriate to post here. But I'll keep looking.

11414577-Comp.jpg

400_bonowife_funeral_070909_asolaro.jpg

693231B.jpg

Bono_Ali_EdgeModena.jpg

Thank you! So she came over and said - "Yes, I guess there's a reason he wears the beanie all the time." :D

Yep, love him with or without it. Some people just don't get it. :wink:

Thanks again.

I met Steve Averill from Four5One, when he did a lil talk at the R&R Hall of Fame in June 2003.

I asked him about the beanies/hats. I said: "I know Edge had been wearing hats for parts of 'The Unforgettable Fire' tour, all of Joshua Tree and Zoo tours. But then for the Pop album and promo pics, it was 'san chapeau' but... by the time the Popmart tour started, it was back to hats."

Steve said that they've all told him that he looks fine without a hat. But that "you know, we all have our thing (insecurities)".

I met Steve Averill from Four5One, when he did a lil talk at the R&R Hall of Fame in June 2003.

I asked him about the beanies/hats. I said: "I know Edge had been wearing hats for parts of 'The Unforgettable Fire' tour, all of Joshua Tree and Zoo tours. But then for the Pop album and promo pics, it was 'san chapeau' but... by the time the Popmart tour started, it was back to hats."

Steve said that they've all told him that he looks fine without a hat. But that "you know, we all have our thing (insecurities)".

That's really cool. And kind of funny - "You know, we all have our thing". I like that. Edge is cool either way. :D

Back
Top Bottom