Pic Request: Edge Joshua Tree Deluxe book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Pic Request: Edge Joshua Tree Deluxe book

Actually any and all pics from the Remastered Joshua Tree (Deluxe box) woulld be cool. But there are a few of Edge with guitars that I am particularly interested.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Cheers! :wave:

I'll take some picks from my booklet. Hope there's something in between them,
just a moment.

I think I scanned and posted the whole book when it came out. :hmm: I can check my pics too unless domo posts them all.

These photo's are tiny, I enlarged them the best I could,
is this what your looking for?

JT6.jpg

JT2.jpg

JT3.jpg

JT1.jpg

JT7.jpg

JT5.jpg

JT4.jpg

I didn't pics of everything, so post away Comet.:lol: (( Offtopic : Yay , the party avi is there again:heart:))

I didn't pics of everything, so post away Comet.:lol: (( Offtopic : Yay , the party avi is there again:heart:))

Yes it is! :D:love:

I like the color effects there on your scans. I'll post mine too, in the regular b&w. Oh and I like yours because i think they are bigger too! I remember when we first got these pics going :ohmy: wow!

Sorry I didn't get to this yet Edge-o. Let me go find my scans, I know they were still small, but maybe there's something you can use :)

Wouldn't you know, the pictures that I would want the most and U2 made them microscopic in the book. LOL

I know, I remember us discussing this at the time. :lol: I scanned these so long ago, I have a different scanner now, I could try again, but it looks like Domo might be able to scan them bigger and maybe get them the regular b&w color?

I'll go ahead and post them all, but I think I already gave you all of these before. I know I still owe you something else too. :reject: I'll look for it after I post these.

jtbookletu22.jpg

jtbookletu24.jpg

These pictures are so pretty :) I wish I had the book...can't make myself pay for an album and Bsides I already bought though >.<

Yes that's possible , I just have to take the pics in Daylight this afternoon.
I took those overnight so they got yellowish because of the lamp light.
So hold on , I'll make some better one's.

Cool if you can re-scan the yellowed one's, Domo - as they are larger.

Thanks to BC too for the scans.

Mostly intersted in the ones with Edge and that Stratocaster. It isn't his normal "Blackie" 1973 Stratocaster from that era.

I have a theory but I need to see the guitar up closer to confirm a few things. I know, I'm a geek about such things.

So if anyone has the skills to blow those up a bit that would be most appreciated.

Thanks again for all that have posted thus far.

Back
Top Bottom