Pic Request: Edge at the piano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have couple pic of him playing piano :wink:

hdtrhts-1.jpg

edgeatthepianoWOW.jpg

edge0022.jpg

awwedgie.jpg

4239293267_49a61c03ed_b.jpg

And i think he is playing piano in this pic :reject:

0fe1da15.jpg

Can't find any in my regular folders, but I did take a few. Not the best quality, I know.
That pic from Barcelona is epic btw!
image014nw.jpg

image034p.jpg

image024ap.jpg

If i get home i will post, at my stupid internship right now...:grumpy:

:lmao: that moment was priceless.

I was hiding it in the hope edge would come down, but I had to do with Dallas falling on me :wink:

Yay for dirty pleban mind during work.

:lmao: that moment was priceless.

I was hiding it in the hope edge would come down, but I had to do with Dallas falling on me :wink:

Yay for dirty pleban mind during work.

No way you were hiding in the Underworld. :wink: You were standing next to me at the back of the pit laughing our asses off when we realised Dallas just fell off the stairs running to get the piano onstage!

No way you were hiding in the Underworld. :wink: You were standing next to me at the back of the pit laughing our asses off when we realised Dallas just fell off the stairs running to get the piano onstage!

I :heart: Dallas. Got some really crappy shots of the show from Sat night but good ones of him before the show. I wish my pics of Edge would have turned out as good as the ones of Dallas!

I :heart: Dallas. Got some really crappy shots of the show from Sat night but good ones of him before the show. I wish my pics of Edge would have turned out as good as the ones of Dallas!

Care to share those? :shifty:

I love the man too. He's awesome. After two years of trying I finally met him in Toronto and he's the kindest man ever! :heart: For some reason my pics of him always turn out blurry. :lol:

Care to share those? :shifty:

I love the man too. He's awesome. After two years of trying I finally met him in Toronto and he's the kindest man ever! :heart: For some reason my pics of him always turn out blurry. :lol:

I'll send you a friend request on FB....

I've never met him but have seen him in person at a few shows, he just wasn't able to stop. He's so nice, especially to the fans that he recognizes from other shows. I'm not surprised he's a good guy....he must get that from his boss! :love:

I'll send you a friend request on FB....

I've never met him but have seen him in person at a few shows, he just wasn't able to stop. He's so nice, especially to the fans that he recognizes from other shows. I'm not surprised he's a good guy....he must get that from his boss! :love:
:D Awesome!

He does that indeed, he's nice to U2fans and his own fans. :D And apparently there's another Dutch girl that gives him chocolate every time she sees him and he gives her a pick in return. :lol:
Edge is very nice too. :heart: Very soft voice, so nice. And according to the security guy they are all four very good for their crew. :yes:
OMG I've seen the video of that. :lmao: Priceless moment.
At first we didn't realise it(at the show), we thought Edge was improvising or something, then you could clearly hear him shout PIANO through his headset and we saw Dallas nearly fall down from the stairs to the underworld. :lmao: :tears: Poor man must've had a near heart attack. Priceless!

He did. He was sitting on the stairs of the underworld, and looked up absolutely mortified. Then he nearly fell down the stairs in his hurry to get to the piano. :laugh: Poor man must've had a near heart attack!

And for the next show the piano was onstage since even before U2 came on. :wink: He did learn.

‪U2 Frankfurt 2010-08-10 New Year's Day - u2gigs.com‬‏ - YouTube

At about 11 seconds in.

:lmao: God hearing it again. STILL PRICELESS!! *dies laughing*

LOL. That is awesome! Wonder what happened. Not sure that is a Dallas thing. I don't think he operates the piano lift. Maybe it went all Spinal Tap and got stuck and didn't work at first?

Either way... it's the mishaps like that that turn a show on it's side and the band more often then not, rise to the challenge.

Just a random pic request. :D So any and all pics of Edge playing the piano. Any era.

Playing "The Unforgettable Fire" (2009)
070809-31.jpg

Playing "Moment of Surrender" (2009)
julio20-09-6.jpg

julio20-09-5.jpg

julio20-09-4.jpg

and yet again... Playing "Moment of Surrender" (2009)
julio20-09-3.jpg

And how about a few of Edge playing with his organ? :ohmy:

pop_epk21.png

pop_epk19.png

pop_epk22.png

Speaking of Edge and his piano...

...On Letterman the other night... he mentioned that "Stuck In A Moment..." was orginally a piano song that they adapted to guitar.

I feel lucky to have seen them play it in it's original incarnation. During the 'Vertigo' tour dress rehearsal, Edge played "Stuck..." on piano and Bono strummed a bit of guitar.

I guess they felt that it didn't work as they abandoned the idea.

Back
Top Bottom