Pic Request: Bono in red campaign shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana Annegues

Babyface
Hi people.

This the firts time that I post something here. I'm brasilian, I hope not to make mistakes in english :lol:

So I wanted to see a picture of Bono with a red t-shirt of Red campaign. He is wearing blue pants too. If someone post it, I would be very grateful :applaud:

I can't remember seeing Bono in a Product Red t-shirt, but I could be just spacing out right now. He wears the One shirts a lot though, are you sure you don't mean that? (I've seen him holding up a RED shirt and wearing other RED products like the denim shirt and a jacket.)

Here he's holding one!

bonobobbyshriverproductred.jpg

Bono wearing other Product (RED) :hmm:

the military shirt

BonoShadelessPhillyInquirerredshirt.jpg

the Starbucks apron (and the military shirt)

starbucksredbonoinapron10-30-2008-1.jpg

the watch

FortuneMay20091-1.jpg

the shoelaces

bonored9.jpg

the shades

bonoredarmanis.jpg

I made a ton from that. :wink: I guess I could post them here, though it isn't what the OP asked for. However sadly I'm not so sure a pic of him exists with him wearing a Product RED t-shirt.

Thanks, Girls! Is that someone said me that He was wearing this t-shirt once time, so...:drool:

No problem though sorry I don't have what you wanted. I just don't think I have ever seen him wear it. I hoped you didn't mind the other pics of him in Product (RED) anyway. :)

No problem though sorry I don't have what you wanted. I just don't think I have ever seen him wear it. I hoped you didn't mind the other pics of him in Product (RED) anyway. :)

The Fake Bono, I forget his name, the one everyone hates, was photographed wearing the desi(red) shirt once I think

I'm sorry to say, there does not exist a photo of our Bono ever actually wearing RED t-shirt! :no: But there is one of the Bono imposter :angry: (who's name we're not allowed to mention!? :madspit: ) wearing one. :yuck: That's the one you probably mean!! :shrug:

The Fake Bono, I forget his name, the one everyone hates, was photographed wearing the desi(red) shirt once I think

I was just going to mention this, too. :tsk: RealBono™ hasn't worn one, I don't think. He's worn ONE shirts before, though.

And yeah, I went to Pavel's website and he's there in a (RED) shirt. I always wonder if I'd be fooled if I saw him in person. I used to think he'd get me. But now, I don't think so.

And yeah, I went to Pavel's website and he's there in a (RED) shirt. I always wonder if I'd be fooled if I saw him in person. I used to think he'd get me. But now, I don't think so.

I reckon if I ever met that guy I'd let him think he's fooled me and then I would publicly disgrace him.

Either that or I'll knock his lights out for taking advantage of so many people already. :|

Back
Top Bottom