Pic Request: Bono in red campaign shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wut? What's with the HORRIBLE imposer? I don't think I know him, what's so bad about him?

.... I probably don't like any Bono imposers... especially the Dutch ones.:shifty: They fail. HARD.

It's not so simple an issue of this guy just impersonating Bono, I've no problem with impersonators, so long as it's stays with the realm of a show and people know that he's just an impersonator. Nor is it a case of just happening to look like Bono, oh no this guy goes out of his way to fool people into believing he's the real thing, :angry: wearing the clothes and shades, the hair cut, the false Irish accent....:sick: and I bet that if he didn't, in reality he won't look anything like our Bono! He's just a wannabe who needs to get a life!! :madspit:

He's ripping people off financially too. Letting them buy him and expensive dinner and such.

Maybe it's best to let this thread die down before we're gonna get in trouble again.

Well what he does isn't funny. He appeared at a hospital for vets once and took pics with them and didn't say he was an impersonator. :huh: And other worse things I won't get into again. But yeah like Gg said, best to let it go. Although Sicy did say once she didn't care any more. :wink: But I agree, we don't need to discuss him.

Edge wearing his Product (RED)

edgeREDlaces.jpg

with the (RED) laces too. :cute:

Yeah Rose Bowl, Vegas and I think Vancouver too. I posted a couple pics earlier in this thread but yeah there are a lot of good close ups too maybe someone can post. i don't have time right now sorry!

Yeah Rose Bowl, Vegas and I think Vancouver too. I posted a couple pics earlier in this thread but yeah there are a lot of good close ups too maybe someone can post. i don't have time right now sorry!

No worries :hug: You've already posted some amazing pics! :D
Perhaps someone will post some more, HQ and all :love:

Without Bonocomet, PLEBA would contain like half the quantity of pics there are now. So nevermind if you don't have them, I thank you for all the great pics you're posting!:wink::heart:

My thoughts exactly!! :love:
Mephy's got some pretty amazing shots too, so really, ladies, thanks for the dedication! :applaud:

Us, photobucket savy but not very much else :lol:, appreciate your work!:D

Yes, I can confirm he wore them tied around his neck in Vancouver- i was in the front row

Bono wearing other Product (RED) :hmm:

the military shirt

BonoShadelessPhillyInquirerredshirt.jpg

this military shirt was available to buy as a Product RED item? I have never seen it before. What brand made it? Is it still available? anyone buy it?

Yes it was available. I bought one for my husband. It was a GAP item. Gap used to have the greatest clothing for (RED). I bought so many great shirts, jackets, and coats, also smaller items like scarves and jewelry. They seem to have dropped all their (RED) support though. I guess once the shiny Bono factor wore off for them they aren't so excited to donate anymore.

Bono wearing other Product (RED) :hmm:

the military shirt

BonoShadelessPhillyInquirerredshirt.jpg

this military shirt was available to buy as a Product RED item? I have never seen it before. What brand made it? Is it still available? anyone buy it?

Back view of the shirt

bonoredmilitaryshirt.jpg

also the one I got was in khaki color, but still the exact same shirt with same symbols and patches, etc. You might find one somewhere like ebay!

Back
Top Bottom