Pic Request: Bono in Mysterious Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kelteona

The Fly
That red shirt.. :love:
So I was looking for some photos - not screencaps - of Bono during the shooting of Mysterious Ways or just dressed the same way.
I found just two of them:

Were there any other? Please, help me :D

I hate that video, cos Bono looks really fit, but you can't see him properly through all the 'effects'. :huh:

I agree. I want to see a non-effect version of MW, Staring at the Sun and Discotheque. Then I'll just need some hours to myself.

Someone needs to make a gif from the video of Bono lying on the floor and writhing his hips.

Mein Gott in Himmel. So hot.

That scene alone was the inspiration of many fantasies gone wild in my 21 year old mind way back in the day. I think wore out the VHS tape with rewind-slow-mo.

Off to YouTube!

That red shirt.. :love:
So I was looking for some photos - not screencaps - of Bono during the shooting of Mysterious Ways or just dressed the same way.
I found just two of them:

Were there any other? Please, help me :D

"or just dressed the same way."

bonoredshirtachtung.jpg

BonoBoston3-17-1992signszoomoney.jpg

bonoredchampagne.jpg

this one's a screencap I know

mysteriousback.jpg

Yeah there are far too few photos of this around. :angry:

I remember how ridiculously happy I was when this hit the news stands. I think I owned like 4 copies of it. Does anyone have the photos that were inside?

Somewhere there is a screenshot of him opening the red shirt to reveal CHEST. Might have been taken from Sidney. I've seen the photo floating around, but do not own a copy myself.

I think I had that plane picture as a poster, back in the 90s. Or it might have been the cigarette-lighting one. It was one of those.

Hot.

I knew I had a version without obstructing text. :drool: It just took me a while to post.
Detailsbono.jpg

Back
Top Bottom