pic request: Bono flipping the bird at George.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aski

Acrobat
anyone who's got the picture of Bono giving the finger to George Harrison during the Popmart Leeds show?

thanks for both pictures!

still, i remember seeing a black and white picture of Bono on stage in his muscular shirt giving the finger. it looked like it was from a newspaper cutting (maybe The Sun or something), and i also remember that i saw it an an old fanzine (maybe Collectormania?).

Now i can't seem to find the right magazine.

so far this is the closest i've come in my search:

vlcsnap-8021516.jpg

it's a screen shot taken from this You Tube clip:

YouTube - U2 Even Better Than The Real Thing Popmart Leeds 1997

as you can see, Bono's arm is outstretched as he's flipping the bird, not below his leg as shown on the picture above from the Popmart tour.

YES!that's the one! now the next question is, do you have it in any bigger size?? :)

thanks a lot for finally finding the right pic!

i believe that's from the opening night in Las Vegas, right?

I don't have it bigger, at least not that I have found going through my files so far. I definitely would have posted the biggest size for you if I had it!

And you could be right on the Vegas pics, I wasn't sure myself what they are from.

I'll definitely keep my eye out for a better size of that one, but it may be all I have unfortunately.

anyone who's got the picture of Bono giving the finger to George Harrison during the Popmart Leeds show?

Now I got what you need!!!

I got it from this blog: Luminous Times: 1997 August - Popmart, Leeds Magic and Mud

I was looking for it on google and I found this blog but it doesn´t have the photo as you can see. I suggest you read what she said about Leeds show, it´s very cool.

I asked her to send me the photo by email and she sent!! :D

Here you go:

thanks a lot for doing all this "work" for me, i knew about that blog, but i never thought of e-mailing the person to ask for the picture. smart move! :)

thanks a lot for the picture, from another angle than the one Bonocomet had (the first picture is the picture i remember from the newspaper cutting. still it's great to have another picture too! :)

thanks a lot for doing all this "work" for me, i knew about that blog, but i never thought of e-mailing the person to ask for the picture. smart move! :)

thanks a lot for the picture, from another angle than the one Bonocomet had (the first picture is the picture i remember from the newspaper cutting. still it's great to have another picture too! :)

When I want to find something I want I go until the end of the world to get it! :lol: :laugh:

I love looking for photos :heart:

Back
Top Bottom