Pic Request - Bono and Obama

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoBarackObamaNationalPrayerBreakf.jpg

POWERFUL MEN ... :cocktail:

They are clearly about to make out in this pic.

I can't blame him.

Who wouldn't want to make out with Bono?

:whistle:

Seriously, the pictures are great.

I have never seen any pictures of these two together that were taken at any other event. I think this was the national prayer breakfast, right?

Just a red x for me....what about everyone else?

Its a pitty it went to red x when i frist posted it was showing up.

I won't bother posting it again because abelives posted it too it the frist pic.

Thanks to all who posted the lovely photos :D

I KNEW he'd make a better President-in-a-bathing-suit than George Bush. Soon, we'll get the requisite pictures of Obama running, riding a bike or otherwise being active - photo ops you know...

The Presidential Menswear Catalog.

Okay so short story! I was at Grant Park for the Obama rally on the 4th and after getting in, walked around with my group for a bit trying to find someplace to sit. So, we were walking around and all of a sudden I hear "Beautiful Day"! Its my favourite song and my good omen song, so that was pretty cool! Anyway, one of my friends was like, "Is that live? Is U2 here?!?!?!" I almost peed my pants in excitement only to find out they weren't. It was kind of surprising though, because I had a discussion with some of the people in the crowd about how we were surprised that Bono wasn't at the rally. Anyway, it was awesome! Funny topless Obama picture too! :)

Just ignore him. In the last locked thread, he used Glen Hansard as an example of someone 'crushed' or 'paid off' by the U2 camp. I don't know Bono and I don't particularly care who he sleeps with, but I know Glen pretty damn well, so I can state with little reservation that this brianvox character is no more than some bored person trying to get a rise out of other people.

That said, some Obama/Bono pictures might not go amiss. What a night last night was, eh?

Apologies if there was any negative attitude conveyed on my part.

Great photos, gang. Bono is always so proactive on the issues, and I love the way the politicians enjoy his company! They schmooze up to him almost as much as we do!

Back
Top Bottom