Pic Request. Bono and his piercing (sideshots).

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
girls, any more shots of Bono bit like this one as example...

bonocarstarshades5.jpg

??

any with his hair long and tucked behind his ear and u can see it?

:D

I just love shots like these, he is so :drool:worthy.

its like a powerful status image to me. :D

Also, has anyone here got a screenshot of Bono in the car in the video for Last Night On Earth, he turns his head and u see his piercing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3jFkoSNHsY&feature=player_detailpage
I actually LOVE right there at 2.47 in. :D

no worries if not, just askin :hug:

You know Comet probably has a folder just of side shots. You just have to wait since she's west coast and it's 5:30am there.

Probably one of my fave pics. And he's probably got the extra hole just for the ocasion/because he was wasted.

33mwhu8.jpg

:fuckyeahbatman:

Probably one of my fave pics. And he's probably got the extra hole just for the ocasion/because he was wasted.

33mwhu8.jpg

:fuckyeahbatman:

So judging by this he has/had three piercings. I always thought his choice of placement for the piercing(s) were weird, so far up on the lobe. I and everyone I know have our piercings close to the jaw-line. Edge also have his quite far up.

I don't know how many times I've seen this picture and first now I see the Batman necklace. :doh:

I know what you mean on the angle. I'll be out for a while today but I can for sure help you out tonight. ;)

Here's one for now :D bonus ponytail

bonovertigoponytailhat.jpg

And one from behind...

backofheadbono.jpg

He doesn't have three anymore. I think there's an UF era pic that shows him having more than one in that ear too, but by now he hasn't worn two in years, so it'll have closed.

I do have two myself, and it's very hard not to have the second up higher, to avoid accidentally mixing up the two holes and fucking up the ear. Looking at the pic mine are the exact same height as B's highest and lowest.

I know these aren't the exact angle you want, but they're nice anyway. I'll find more later on!

nyduringvtour.jpg

bonoarmanisgorgeous.jpg

bonobirthdayboyprofilechicago.jpg

Okay it will be fun to look for pics for you later. :hmm: The angle you want is a bit more elusive. There are zillions of regular side shots but I think you want more of the neck and behind the ear, is that right? (who wouldn't. :drool: :lol: )

Sort of, but not quite...

bonopopGgmag.jpg

bwbonoglasses1997.jpg

and just because...
bwbonopopbeardprofile.jpg

So judging by this he has/had three piercings. I always thought his choice of placement for the piercing(s) were weird, so far up on the lobe. I and everyone I know have our piercings close to the jaw-line. Edge also have his quite far up.

I don't know how many times I've seen this picture and first now I see the Batman necklace. :doh:

I thought I read a long time ago that their piercings were not professionally done, as in they did them either on their own or to each other, so that's why they aren't in traditional spot.

I love that Edge has his so high up. It just adds to his uniqueness that I adore about him :love:

I know these aren't the exact angle you want, but they're nice anyway. I'll find more later on!

nyduringvtour.jpg

Ah, now that's what I call a normal placement. :D I'm a bit obsessed about symmetry and are annoyed at those piercings I have that lacks that. Not easy when my ears isn't perfectly symmetric. Bono doesn't seem to care too much about symmetric ear-piercing placement though. Good for him.

bonoarmanisgorgeous.jpg

Now I can't help but studying his ears. It might be the light but I think his right ear looks the best. :love:

I know these are just regular side shots again, not really what you want, but we need something to keep us busy while I look... :shifty:

BonoFlycig1992.jpg

This thread has so much hot. I'm obsessed with Bono's ears :reject: They're so cute.

arw said:
I thought I read a long time ago that their piercings were not professionally done, as in they did them either on their own or to each other

:drool: Badass.

You're welcome :) They're harder to find than the regular side views, but the looking is fun anyway. :D

bonosunstudio.jpg

Back
Top Bottom