pic request: adam's white sunglasses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Might not be exceptionally cool picctures but this is what I have.

7f1e1a6e.jpg

c95412ee.jpg

18e56b9d.jpg

b05ecdea.jpg

"What a Silver Sexy Fox Adam is!! "
couldn't have put it better myself! =)

WOW!!
THANK YOU GUYS!!
u2granny, those picturse ARE exceptional!

help wanted

:wave:hi to everone,my name is steve and i play in the best soundalike u2 tribute band,the original achtung baby,i play the part of adam,the coolist man in rock,we sound like them and try to look like them,so ive just seen the cool pic of the man him self wereing thoes cool white shades,please could someone tell me were i could get some,or wat shop there sold,would be very grateful for any help in finding some,thanks.:wink:

:wave:hi to everone,my name is steve and i play in the best soundalike u2 tribute band,the original achtung baby,i play the part of adam,the coolist man in rock,we sound like them and try to look like them,so ive just seen the cool pic of the man him self wereing thoes cool white shades,please could someone tell me were i could get some,or wat shop there sold,would be very grateful for any help in finding some,thanks.:wink:

ooooh what state/city are you in? :hyper:
maybe close so I can see your band ;)

adams shades.

ooooh what state/city are you in? :hyper:
maybe close so I can see your band ;)
hi myself and band live in england,town called doncaster,we just reformed after 8 years away,please could someone help with me,want to no were adam got his white shades from,as were they sold and make:hmm:,its doing my head in,iam a huge fan of u2 & adam,so would really grateful for any help,thanks:wave:

Hi and welcome and where are u from?
we from doncaster england,we called the original achtung baby,we were voted best u2 tribute and sound alike,we split up after 11 years of playing all over the world,we back to gether now,and iam trying to get myself a pair of adams white shades,could u help me,or no someone who could,as in werte they are sold,wat make,i would really be grateful for any help thanks.:ohmy::hmm:

hi myself and band live in england,town called doncaster,we just reformed after 8 years away,please could someone help with me,want to no were adam got his white shades from,as were they sold and make:hmm:,its doing my head in,iam a huge fan of u2 & adam,so would really grateful for any help,thanks:wave:

Sorry I dont know where Adam got his glasses, But let us know when your band tours the States ;):up:

Back
Top Bottom