Pic request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone have a good quality pic of the boys dressed as chefs? I want to frame it and hang it in my kitchen! Thank you kindly in advance!

bandchefs_zps2vwptvez.jpg

Are you talking about this one?

When and why were these pics made?

Makes me wonder, does any of them actually know how to cook?

Well. Bono does have a recipe in Frank Sinatra's Friends Cookbook. :wink: But the recipe is way more complicated than anything I'm willing to try.

(I've posted it somewhere around here before, but I do have the scan if anyone's interested.)

someone cropped him out once but you can sort of tell he was there :(

As a chef, I would love to have this blown up on my wall in my personal kitchen. But not with Brian in it!

I'm thinking about giving it a go, but it won't be super soon.

if you're interested in taking that project on because you want it but don't do it for me…I really have no room in my house for anything right now. Some day but not now :hug: :D

It looked like a good photoshop practice project. I just don't have Photoshop at the moment. :grumpy:

Great those pics! And yes, am curious for the recipe, Comet.

But still, why would they dress up as chefs?? And not as ... Well any other profession?

And *box icon* (have no clue how to get the emoticons when using the App :-( ) to arw! For the fun idea to hang this pic in your kitchen and also for being a chef as well!

Great those pics! And yes, am curious for the recipe, Comet.

But still, why would they dress up as chefs?? And not as ... Well any other profession?

And *box icon* (have no clue how to get the emoticons when using the App :-( ) to arw! For the fun idea to hang this pic in your kitchen and also for being a chef as well!

brianenou2_zpswno6fy75.jpg

Well, there's this picture which shows Adam as a airline pilot, Edge as a caddy or a golfer, Larry as a uh... biker I guess and Bono as I don't know. :lol:

images

Also this one with Bono as a uh.... I guess Mexican revolutionary. :lol:

None of those are professions except for airline pilot and caddy/golfer. :D

I would also like to try the recipe Comet. I hope the recipe isn't for rich people. :lol:

" you will need"

1 5 pound lobster

1 tin of beluga caviar

etc. :D

:wink: As long as those are being posted as well, I'll go ahead and post these. They are from the same time, Dublin, May 1995.

U2PassengersDublinMay1995ACfx.png~original

U2passengersbonobandito.png~original

larrypassengersleather.jpg~original

bonoenoadampopbandito.jpg~original

edgepassenger.jpg~original

Back
Top Bottom