Pic Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl777

Blue Crack Addict
At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about
Does anyone have a bigger scan of this? I find it really cool. :lol:

edgescatti.jpg

Thanks in advance! :D :wave:

Does anyone have a bigger scan of this? I find it really cool. :lol:

edgescatti.jpg

Thanks in advance! :D :wave:

It's from Rolling Stone magazine (1992/1993-ish)

I have the magazine but it's too big for m'scanner - to fit the whole page. RS being a bigger page size back then...

Maybe BonoComet has it? Not to put the pressure on her... but BC is the picture queen. :D

Do you know which issue it is in? (cover? :hmm: I might have it) We could scan it in parts and have one of the many PS gods or goddesses "sew" it back together... I have done it before, and my kid could either put it back together or someone here...

Do you know which issue it is in? (cover? :hmm: I might have it) We could scan it in parts and have one of the many PS gods or goddesses "sew" it back together... I have done it before, and my kid could either put it back together or someone here...

Edge's face on the cover, if memory serves... with his cap with all the zooropa symbols on it.

Ahhh cool. I got that one. Unfortunately I work til 7 pm. But I'll scan it tonite and send the pieces to Gg ;)

I printed this out and put it on my wall about a year ago :)

Love this pic

I wasn't able to scan it tonite before the husband went to sleep in the room where the magazines and scanner are. He's an earlybird sorry! But I'll scan it tomorrow and send it to Gg to PS. :)

Oh, I can do it later today - sorry, I don't know how to use the scanner here, I'm at my parent's house, but I'll be at mine later today and get it done. :) Of course, if BC wants to do it, then by all means... !

Ok. Instead of breaking the pic in 2 I decided to just do it as 1 scan. I was actually able to fit it all in except for 1 hand. (sorry Edge!)

Full size

Reduced to fit nicely here

RSOct1419936-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom