pic req: U2 & I.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aski

Acrobat
hi!

could anyone with a scanner and the book "U2 & I" help me out with the picture on page 390 and 391, of U2 walking on stage at Arnhem, August 2001. Bono is looking at Anton Corbjin.

thanks!

ok, this is the best that i came up with myself, using my Canon EOS 550D (you get the light reflecting, even without the flash on the camera):

u2hollandaugust2001.jpg

I was thinking about trying this for you, but my printer is only big enough to do one side of the page at a time unfortunately. I've actually done this with some of the 2-page photos in the book and then had them stitched together with PS. Maybe if I get time tomorrow I could give it a try. :hmm:

I was thinking about trying this for you, but my printer is only big enough to do one side of the page at a time unfortunately. I've actually done this with some of the 2-page photos in the book and then had them stitched together with PS. Maybe if I get time tomorrow I could give it a try. :hmm:

thanks a lot if you'd give it a try for me. it's not the same taking a picture of the pages, as you can see above.

Okay best we could do. :reject: But maybe it will do until someone does a better one. The book is so big that even one side of the page doesn't fit, so this was 4 separate scans stitched together. Also the scanner picks up all the patterns in the page including those white spots. Sorry. Anyway, hope it's alright for now.

U2Arnhem8-2001AC.jpg

thanks a lot for helping me out! the 4-piece scan turned out amazing! :) thank you so much for your effort!

Okay best we could do. :reject: But maybe it will do until someone does a better one. The book is so big that even one side of the page doesn't fit, so this was 4 separate scans stitched together. Also the scanner picks up all the patterns in the page including those white spots. Sorry. Anyway, hope it's alright for now.

U2Arnhem8-2001AC.jpg

And BonoComet for the win !!! :up:

Back
Top Bottom