pic req: tired looking Larry.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
re

i found one myself:
oldmcdonald.jpg

the reason why i requested this, was because a friend of mine said Larry had turned so old so quickly, the one member of the band who always had looked so young (Bono still introduces him as the 'teenager of the band')

i have to agree, now he looks almost 10 years older than the rest of the band.

:ohmy:

I don`t think he looks older than the rest of the band. Yes he does finally seemed to have lost his teenage appearance but no older than the others! Just because there`s the odd unfaltering picture around doensn`t mean he`s suddenly aged. It may be that he dissappears the most between tours so the change is more obvious, or blame it on his teenage son:lol:

In that photo he looks .... well, not like his usual self. But everyone has days when they look like shit. However, to say that he looks 10 years older than the rest of the best is just ridiculous. He still looks the youngest.... have you ever seen the guy in person?? Most women would wish they had skin as smooth as his!

i found one myself:
oldmcdonald.jpg

the reason why i requested this, was because a friend of mine said Larry had turned so old so quickly, the one member of the band who always had looked so young (Bono still introduces him as the 'teenager of the band')

i have to agree, now he looks almost 10 years older than the rest of the band.

he does look tired in this pic. and bored out of his mind...
for reference, tell your friend to watch some of the recent live clips that can be found on youtube. Larry's in great shape. as are the other boys :)

The "I'm going to kill Bono in about five seconds if he doesn't shut up" look aside, Larry's still the babyface of the group. Probably always will be. Not just because he's the youngest, but because he takes exceptionally good care of himself. I think it'd be strange if he still looked like he did twenty years ago and didn't have a single line on his face. I'm sure if Edge or Adam made that same expression, the lines on their faces would be just as exaggerated.

IN MY OPINION

Back
Top Bottom